餐饮问答 | 网站投稿 | 会员注册 | 会员中心 | 繁体中文

www.canyin168.com-职业餐饮网

您现在的位置:职业餐饮网>>酒店>>酒店培训>>酒店英语培训>>正文内容

酒店礼宾、总机、销售常用英语

作者: 来源:职业餐饮网 发布时间:2017年03月22日 点击数: 【字体: 收藏

在酒店工作中,比较常用到英语的是餐厅,前台,客房,礼宾,总机及销售。

 

礼宾

 

一、门童英语

 

1、Good morning, sir. Welcome to our hotel.

 

早上好,先生,欢迎光临。

 

2、Good afternoon, madam. Are you going to check in?

 

下午好,女士,您打算登记入住吗?

 

3、Please check in at the reception desk in the lobby.

 

请到大堂接待处登记。

 

4、Would you like a taxi?

 

您想叫出租车吗?

 

5、Where are you going, sir?

 

先生,您打算去哪里?

 

6、It takes about ten minutes by taxi.

 

坐出租车大约要10分钟。

 

7、Just a moment, please. I’m sure a taxi will be available in a few minutes.

 

请稍等,过几分钟就会有出租车的。

 

8、There’s parking space in the garage.

 

停车场有空位。

 

9、Parking is free for guests of the hotel.

 

宾客免费停车。

 

10、If you don’t know how to come back, give us a call.

 

如果您不知道怎么回来,可以给我们打电话。

 

11、Have a pleasant trip, sir.

 

先生,祝您旅途愉快。

 

二、行李员英语

 

1、May I take your luggage for you?

 

我来帮您拿行李,好吗?

 

2、Just a moment, please. I’ll bring a luggage cart.

 

请稍等一下,我去推一辆行李车来。

 

3、Don’t worry, sir. Your luggage will be sent up at once.

 

先生,别担心,您的行李很快就会送上去。

 

4、When you check out, please call number 32 and we’ll help you with your luggage immediately.

 

如果您要离店,请拨打32,我们会马上帮您运送行李。

 

5、How many pieces of luggage do you have?

 

请问您有几件行李?

 

6、Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

 

您包里有贵重物品或易碎物品吗?

 

7、May I have your room key, please?

 

请把您房间的钥匙给我,好吗?

 

8、Is this the correct number of bags?

 

您的行李数目对吗?

 

9、Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

 

两只箱子和一个包,对吗?

 

10、I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way please.

 

让我带您去总台,请走这边。

 

总机

 

1、May I have your name?/ Would you give me your name?(Pardon,please?)

 

请问您贵姓?对不起,请您重复一次好吗?

 

2、How to spell the guest’s name please?

 

请拼出客人的名字好吗?

 

3、I’m very sorry.I can’t hear clearly,.Could you call it again?

 

对不起,因线路问题我听不清楚您说话,请重新打一次好吗?

 

4、Would you tell me where the guest comes from? 

 

能告诉我客人是哪里人吗?

 

5、 Would you tell me which company the guest is from?

 

能告诉我客人是哪间公司的吗?

 

6、I‘m sorry . We can’t find the guest name on our hotellist.

 

对不起,我们在酒店的名单上找不到客人的名字。

 

7、Would you mind connecting the line to reception to checkit?

 

介意我把电话转接到接待处让他们为您查一下,好吗?

 

8、I will checkit for you again.Just amoment please.

 

我再帮您查一下,请稍等。

 

9、Could you speak more slowly ( loudly )?

 

请您讲慢一点(大声点),好吗?

 

10、Wait amoment,please.l will connect / transferit for you.

 

请稍等,我将为您转接。

 

11、How are you,sir.This is the operator.You have an outside line . May I put it through ?

您好,先生。这里是总机,您有一个外线电话,介意我接入您的房间吗?

 

12、Good evening ,Mr.Dennis ,Mr.Bruce is on the line( Phone ) now . Would you like to take it?

 

晚上好,丹尼斯先生,布鲁斯先生的电话,请问您是否需要接听?

 

13、I’msorry , sir . The line is busy now , Could you please call back later.

 

对不起,先生,他的电话占线,请您稍后再拨。

 

14、I’m sorry,sir.Nobody is answering,Could you please call back later or leave amessage.

 

对不起,先生,电话无人接听,请您稍后再拨或留言。

 

15、Let me repeat your message.

 

让我重复一次您的信息吧。

 

16、Sorry I can’t follow you . May I put you through to the assistant manager?

 

对不起,我听不懂您说什么,我可以帮您转接给大堂副理吗?

 

17、I’m sorry,sir.The phone is rest ricted,I can’t get through.

 

对不起,先生,房间电话未挂好,转不进去。

 

18、I am sorry,sir,we’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number.

 

对不起,先生,我们不可以透露客人的房号。

 

19、I am staying in room758. / I am the guest of room 758.Did anyone leave me sage for me?

 

我是758房客,有人给我留言吗?

 

20、I’m sorry,sir. There is no message for you./We haven’t got anymessage for you.

 

对不起,先生我们暂时没有收到您的留言。

 

21、Yes,you have got amessage . Mr . ** has phoned to you when you were out ,he wanted you to waitin the lobby at 9:00 am , the company will send someone to pick you up .

 

是的,您有一个留言。您不在时,**先生打电话给您,请您早上9点在大厅等候,届时会有人来接您。

 

22、Good evening ,**sir .Did you receive your message?

 

晚上好,**先生,请问您有收到您的留言吗?

 

23、How are you , Mr . ** . When you were out , Mr . Lee of ** company called you . He wanted you to receive this message , please call him back as soon as possible.

 

您好,在您外出时,**公司的李先生来电找过您,并请您收到留言后,尽快复电给他。

 

24、Good morning , Mr . ** , Your friend Mr . ** asked you to have break fast at the western Restaurant at 8 o’clock . Then wait in the lobby forhimat 8:30am.

 

早上好,您的朋友**请您8点到西餐用早餐,8点30分在大堂集合。

 

25、 I couldn’t fall sleep because of the noise from the next door.

 

隔壁房间的人太吵了,吵得我不能入睡。

 

26、Please send someone to carry the luggage right away.

 

请马上派人来帮忙拿行李。

 

27、Can I borrow aniron and ironing board?

 

可以借用一下熨斗和熨板吗?

 

28、There’s something wrong with the airconditioning.

 

房间空调有点问题.

 

29、 The hot water in the shower doesn’t work.

 

喷水头的热水出不来。

 

30、The light isn’t working.

 

电灯不亮。

 

31、The power is off.

 

电源关闭了。

 

32、Could you send some to wels to my room?

 

请送一些毛巾过来。

 

33、Bathtowels or facetowels,please?

 

浴巾还是面巾?

 

34、Please send someone to clear up the table ware.

 

请派人到我的房间来收拾餐具好吗?

 

35、I have locked the door,and left the keyinside.

 

我把门锁上了,但把钥匙遗忘在房间里了。

 

36、Could you please help me open the door?

 

请您帮我把门打开好吗?

 

37、Noproblem , Please wait at the door , we will call an attendant right away.

 

没问题,请您在门口等候,我马上叫服务员过去。

 

38、Could you send someone to my room rightaway?

 

请你立刻派人到我的房间来好吗?

 

39、Yes,sir,I will call anattendant to your room rightaway.

 

是的,先生,我马上叫服务员过去。

 

40、How can I makea room-to-room call?

 

请问内线怎么打?

 

41、Please dial 8 first,and then room number,anothe rexten siondire ctly dial the number.

 

房间号码请先拨8,再拨房号,其它分机直拨。

 

42、Would you tell me which room do you want to call to?May I transfer the call for you?

 

请问您要打电话给哪个房间?需要我帮您转接吗?

 

43、Please connectme to room 855.

 

请接855房。 

 

44、How can I make a nexternal call?Please dial 9 first , and then the telephonenumber.

 

外线怎么打?请先拨9,然后拨您所要打的号码。

 

45、Where ( whichcountry/city )would you like to call ,please?

 

请问您想打到哪里(国家,城市)?

 

46、Please hang up and wait.I will transfer the call to your room.

 

请挂上电话后等一会,我会把电话接到您的房间的。

 

47、Hold on please ,I will connect with it right now.

 

请不要挂线,我马上帮您接通。
 

48、Local call is one yuan aminute and including these rvice charge.

 

本地电话1元一分钟,已抱括服务费。

 

49、The International call is eight yuan a minute , plus twenty five percent servicecharge.

 

国际长途是8元一分钟,加20%服务费。

 

50、I can’t access to the Internet . Please call a computer engineer to check it forme.

 

电脑上不了网,请叫电脑员过来检查一下。

 

51、Please restart the computer first,if it still doesn’t work the ninformus.

 

您可以先重启电脑,如还是不行请再通知我们。

 

52、I’m very sorry,sir,we will call acomputer engineer right away.

 

真的很抱歉,我马上叫电脑员过去。

 

53、How can I get to your hotel?

 

请问你们酒店怎么走?

 

54、Wait amoment , please . I will put you through to the concierge and they can explain to you..

 

请稍等,我将为您转接到礼宾部查询。

 

55、Operator,I want awake up call / morning call at 8 am.

 

总机,我明天要8点叫醒服务。

 

56、8 o’clock,noproblem,sir.We will call you on time.Good night.

 

8点钟,没问题,我们明天会准时叫醒您的,晚安。

 

57、This is the opera to rspeaking .I’m sorry to disturb you . I want to confirm your wake up call .At 7o’clock ,is this correct?

 

很抱歉打扰您,这里是总机,我想跟您确认一下您的叫醒时间是7点钟吗?

 

58、Good morning , Sir ,It’s time for your wake-up call , have a nice day.

 

早上好,先生,您需要的叫醒服务时间到了,祝您居住愉快。

 

59、I am sleeping , Please make a DND for me.

 

我现在要午睡,请您帮我设一个请勿打扰。

 

60、Noproblem, sir . Could you tell me what period you don’t Want to be disturbed.And how about urgent or I DD calls?

 

没问题,先生。能告诉我您不想被打扰的时间是哪个时间段,如果有紧急或国际长途电话又该如何通知您?

 

61、Could you tell me the opening times for break fast?

 

请问早餐什么时候开始,到几点结束?

 

62、From 6:00 am to 10:30 amonweek days,and till11:00am onweekend.

 

平时早上6点钟到10点30,周末到11点结束。

 

63、 Thank you for your calling.

 

谢谢您的来电。

 

64、Wait amoment,please.

 

请稍等。

 

65、Could you tell me your hotel’s address No.202 lianhu Road,Xi'an City Shanxi Province.

 

你能告诉我你们酒店的地址吗?

 

销售

1、 May I introduce myself?

 

让我介绍我自己。

 

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

 

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

 

3、We’ll give you a 10 % ( ten percent ) discount.

 

我们给您九折优惠。

 

4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

 

我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

 

5、We accept your terms.

 

我们接受您的条件。

 

6、 What kind of rooms ( foods ) would you like to have?

 

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

 

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

 

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

 

8、Let’s drink to our friendship!

 

为我们的友谊干杯!

 

9、 Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

 

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

 

10、Cheers ! ( Bottoms up ! )

 

干杯!

 

11、How do you like Chinese food?

 

您喜欢中国菜吗?

 

12、What do you think of our service?

 

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

 

13、Thank you for your comments ( compliment, suggestions ).

 

谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)!

 

14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.

 

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

 

15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.

 

我们饭店是不收小费的。

 

16、It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.

 

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

 

17、Thank you all the same.

 

然而,还是要谢谢您。

 

18、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.

 

您必须赔偿。

 

19、Thank you for telling us about it.

 

谢谢您告诉我们

 

20、I’ll look into the mater right away.

 

我马上去处理这件事情。

 

21、I assure you it won’t happen again.

 

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

 

22、Please don’t worry, sir ( madam )

 

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

 

23、I will send someone up to your room right away.

 

我马上派人到你的房间去。

 

24、I can’t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.

 

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

 

25、How do you like this room ( food, fashion, color, size, design )?

 

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

 

26、I’m afraid this type of room has been sold out in this season, should I suggest….

 

这种房型已经卖光了,我建议您。。。。

 

27、Please try us again tomorrow.

 

请明天再来看看。

 

28、They are altogether 175 ( one hundred and seventy-five ) Yuan.

 

共计175元。

 

29、You may pay in cash or with credit card.

 

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

 

30、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.

 

您真会买东西,眼力真好。

酒店英语|英语服务培训
管理
职业经理人
培训
最新菜品
精品资料