g?
您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗?
(73) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s Desk..
您可以去收款处兑换钱。
(74) Could you take a message for her, please?
你能不能为我给她留信口信?
(75) Just a moment, please, sir. I’ll put you through.
请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。
(76) For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want.
打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。
(77) How would you like to make payment, sir.
先生,请问您将如何付款?
(78) Here is your change and receipt, sir. I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。
(79) The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense..
您的房费将由接待单位支付,而杂费则应由您自己付。
(80) How many copies do you need?
您要复印几份?
(81) Can you give me your fax number, sir?
请您告诉我您的传真号码好吗?
(82) When can I pick it up?
我什么时间能取?
管家部
(83) Housekeeping. May
酒店英语