我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去。
128) The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way.
这里的行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。
129) We’ll extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订。
130) We’ll make the change for you.
我们可以给您换个房间。
131) You may keep the room till 3 p.m,if you wish. 如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午三点。
132) How much longer would like to stay? 您想再住多久?
133) If you want to keep your room this afternoon, we’ll have to charge you 50% of the price.
如果您需要再住一个下午,我们要向您收50%房费。
134) I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11. 恐怕要请您在十一点以前搬出房间了。
135) Are you checking out today, Mr. Smith?史密斯先生,您今天可以结帐吗?
136) Would you like to vacate your room now? 您今天要退房吗?
137) Your bill totals $665.
您的帐单合计655美元。
138) That makes a total of $665.
总计是655美元。
139) That comes to $665 altogether.
共计655美元。
140) Here is y
酒店常用英语