餐饮问答 | 网站投稿 | 会员注册 | 会员中心 | 繁体中文

www.canyin168.com-职业餐饮网

酒店英语学习手册

来源:职业餐饮网 发布时间:2011年02月23日 点击数: 收藏 讨论交流


Presenting The Bill 结账

New Words: cash现金 bill 帐单 invoice发票 change找零,改变 credit card信用卡 sign 签名(动)

1Situation One: Pay In Cash(现金付帐)
(G: guest, W: waiter)
G: Waiter, the bill, please. 服务员,结帐。
W: Yes, sir. 好的,先生。
Here is your check/bill, sir, thank you. 这是您的帐单,先生。谢谢。
G: Here you are. 这里(现金)
W: 200 yuan. Please wait minute. I’ll be back with your changes and receipt.
Here is your changes and receipt, thank you. Good night, hope to see you again.
收您两百元。请稍等,一会给您找零和发票。
(过一会)这是您的找零和发票,谢谢您。晚安,希望再次见到您。
2Situation Two: Pay By credit card(刷卡付帐)
G: Check/take the bill, please. 结帐。
W: Here is your check, sir. 这是您的帐单,先生。
G: Well, may I use my credit card? 那我能用信用卡结帐吗?
W; Sure. What kind(of card) do you have, sir? 当然可以.请问先生是什么卡呢?
G: Visa card. Here you are.维萨卡,给。
W: Thank you, I’ll return your card and receipt in a few minutes. 谢谢,请稍等,一会回。
Will you please sign on the bill, sir? 先生,请在帐单上签字。
Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day. 谢谢。再见,祝您愉快。
3. Situation There: Signing The Bill(入房帐)
G: Waiter, may I get my bill? 服务员,能结帐吗?
W: Sure. How would you like to pay for it, sir? 当然,您想怎样付帐呢?
G: I’d like to put it on my hotel bill. 我想挂房帐。
W: May I have your room number? 能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: 1208.
W: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you please show me your room key?
在帐单上签上您的名字和房号好吗?请出示您的房间钥匙。
G: Here you are.给你。
W: Could you just sign here, please? 请在这里签字。
G: Ok. 好的。

注:牢记常见的礼貌用语,如:please, thank you, bye-bye等。

以下是几种常见的信用卡:


VS Visa(Bank American card) (美国)维萨卡
AE American Express (美国)运通卡
JCB (日本)信贩卡
MC Master Charge (美国)万事达卡
MC Million Card (日本)百万信用卡
DC Diners Club (美国)大来信用卡
BC Barclays (英国)巴克利卡
FC Federal Card (香港)发达卡
CB Cart Blanche (美国)国际万用卡
OTB (香港)海外信用卡
EC Euro card (英国)欧洲卡
CC Current Card (香港)行通卡
AC Access (英国)阿赛斯卡

Enquiry 询问

Dialogue:
G: guest W: waiter

G: Where is the restroom/ladies room? 请问洗手间在哪里?
W: Go straight ahead, out the door and turn right. You’ll find it. 往前直走,出门右转就是 了。

G: Is this the restroom? 这里是洗手间吗?
W: Sorry, this is the kitchen. Restroom is over there. I’ll show you the way. 对不起,这是厨房,洗手间在那边,我带您去。

G: Where is the telephone? 电话在哪里?
W: It is on the cashier desk. 收银台上有。

G: What is your restaurant’s service hour? 你们餐厅的营业时间是怎样的?
W: It’s from 7:00am.-----10:pm. 从早上7点到晚上10点。
G: How much is your lunch buffet? 中餐自助餐多少钱?
W: It is 98 Yuan for an adult and 78yuan for a child. All with ten percent service charge. 成人每位98,儿童每位78元,再加上10% 的服务费。

G: I’ve left my jacket here a moment ago. Have you found it? 刚才我把一件夹克留在这里了,你看到了吗?
W: Where did you sit just now? 您刚才坐在哪里呢?
G: Over there. 那边。
W: Will you please describe it? 请描述一下您的夹克好吗?
G: A brown one. 它是棕色的。
W: Do you have any valuables in it? 里面有什么贵重物品吗?
G: No, not at all. 没有。
W: Is this your jacket, sir? 这是您的夹克吗,先生?
G: Yes, thank you. 是的, 谢谢。

G: I had breakfast in your restaurant this morning. And I left my glasses here. Did you find them? 今天早上我在你们餐厅用早餐时把眼镜留在这里了,你看到了吗?
W: Will you please describe them? 请描述一下您的眼镜好吗?
G: It’s a pair of glasses with blue lenses. 蓝色的镜片。
W: I’m sorry they are not found yet. But we’ll contact you at once if it is found. May I have your address and telephone? 对不起,我们没找到,如果找到了我们会联系您,能留下您的地址和电话号码吗?

Dialogue Study 对话学习

Dialogue Ⅰ
G: guest W: waiter

W: Good evening. Will it be a table for four? 晚上好,一张4人桌吗?
G: Yes. I’m Alan Brown. I made a book for 6 people at 7:15, and two more people are on their way. 是的,我是艾伦布朗,我订了一张7:15 的6人桌, 另外2个人还在路上。
W: I have your reservation, Mr. Brown. The table will be ready for you at t 7:15. It is just 7:00 o’ clock. Would you care to have a drink in the bar in the meantime? The bar is to your right. Shall I ask your friend to join you there? 您是有预订的,布郎先生。7:15的桌子,现在7:00。 您要不要去酒吧喝点什么等等?酒吧在您的右边。要不要转告您的朋友去那儿找您?
G: That’s fine.好的。
W: (The other couple arrive.) Good evening! Is it Mr. Brown’s party? 晚上好!是布郎先生的朋友吗?
G: Yes, we are. 是的。
W: They’re in the bar, sir. It’s to the right. 他们在酒吧里面,先生。酒吧在右边。
W: Your table is ready, Mr. Brown. Would you please come this way? 您的桌子准备好了,这边请,好吗?
G: Thank you. 谢谢。
W: Would you take your seats, please, ladies and gentlemen? (He pulls out the seats for them and they sit down ) Do you care for anything to drink before you order? 请坐,女士先生,要不要喝点什么?
G: No, thank you. I think we’ll skip the aperitif and order straight away. 不用了,谢谢。我想我们不要开胃菜,直接点菜了。
W: Ok, here are your menus. 好的,这是菜单。
G: Now let’s see… 我们看一下。
W: ( After waiting for a few minutes.) Are you ready to order now? 现在可以点菜了吗?
G: No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could you recommend something for the main course? 还没,我们还在看菜单。也许您能推荐点什么?
W: Certainly. The T-bone Steak is very good. I would suggest you try that. 好的,带骨牛排很好,我建议您尝一尝。
G: That’s a good idea. I love beefsteaks. I’ll have the T-bone Steak. 好注意,我喜欢牛排,好的我们就要带骨牛排。
W: What kind of potatoes would you like to go with it? 您要土豆怎样做呢?
G: Baked, please. 烤的。
W: And what would you like for appetizer? 请问要什么开胃菜呢?
G: I’ll have the baked salmon. 烤三文鱼吧。
W: And would you like dessert or cheese? 请问要不要来点甜点或芝士?
G: Dessert. 甜点。
W: What can I get you for dessert? 要什么甜点呢?
G: I’ll take the ice cream. Strawberry ice cream. 草莓冰淇淋。
W: Thank you. 谢谢。

Dialogue Ⅱ:
G: Waiter! 服务员!
W: Yes, sir, is there anything else you would like to have? 先生,您还要点什么吗?
G: No, thank you. Where can I pay my bill? 不用了,谢谢,哪里可以付帐?
W: You may pay at your table, sir. Here is your bill. Would you like to check it? 在这里就可以,先生,这是您的帐单。
G: Yes. Well, it’s 75 yuan. Does it include the service charge? 75元,包括服务费了吗?
W: Yes, it does. Let me break it down for you. The steak is 38 yuan, the green bean is 10yuan and the beer is 20 yuan, which comes to 68 yuan, plus 10% service charge. So the total is 75yuan.是的,我来给您算算看,牛排38元,青豆10元,啤酒20元,一共68元,再加上10%的服务费,总共75元。
G: That’s all right. 好的。
W: Are you staying in our hotel ? 您是我们酒店的住客吗?
G: Yes, I’m Jerry Wang in room 789. 是的,我叫Jerry Wang,住789号房。
W: Ok, Mr. Wang, please sign your name here, we’ll put it onto your bills. Is that OK? 好的,王先生,请在这里签名,我们把它挂在房帐上。
G: That’s fine . Thank you. 好的,谢谢。
W: Thank you for coming. Please come again, good-bye. 谢谢光临,希望再次光临,再见。
G: Good-bye . 再见。

Daily English
Exchanging Conventional Greetings寒暄

Let me introduce myself: I’m Judy, a waitress in the restaurant. 我介绍一下自己吧,我叫JUDY,是本餐厅的服务员。
Or: May I introduce myself?
This is my colleague, Jack Wang. 这是我的同事JACK。

I’ve often heard about you. 我经常听人说起你。
Your name just doesn’t come to me. 我就是想不起你的名字来。
Your look familiar, have we met before? 你看起来好眼熟,我们以前见过面吗?
Have you met Jeff? ---No, I’m afraid not/ No, I don’t believe so./Yes, we already met.

How nice to see you again! 很高兴再次见到您!
I’m so glad you could come. 你能来我真高兴。
What a pleasant surprise, I haven’t seen you for ages. 这真是一个惊喜,我好久没看到您了。

How are you doing these days? 最近怎样。
----I’m ok /I’m just great. /Fine, thank you, how about you /All right, and you?/Quite well./Pretty good./
Everything’s fine./So far so good.

Nice/Interesting talking to you. 和您谈话和高兴/有趣。
It’s been great pleasure talking to you。 和您谈话很荣幸。
----It’s also been wonderful to me.
Will you excuse me for a minute, please? 可以允许我失陪一会吗?
See you again/soon/next time.
小知识:当自己做中间人,把一方介绍给另一方的时候,应遵从如下原则,把职 位或地位低的介绍给职位或地位高的,把次要人物介绍给重要人物,把年纪小的介绍给年纪长的,把男士介绍给女士等。

Preference And Hobbies偏爱和兴趣

许多人在说自己很喜欢什么的时候,常常受汉语的影响说成:I very like…. 这种说法是错误的,应该说 I like …very much.或: I quite like…
表示喜欢、偏爱什么可用like, love, enjoy, 如:
I like it! I love it! I enjoy it!
还可以用fancy:
I don’t fancy fish today. 我今天不想吃鱼。
I fancy that girl in red. She looks like my type. 我喜欢那个红衣女孩,她看起来像我喜欢的那种类型。
He is a quite rich man, he drives a fancy car and often goes to fancy restaurant. 他是一个很有钱的人,他开高级轿车还经常去高级餐厅。
Favor:
I favor black and gray. 我喜欢黑色和灰色。
Will you do me a favor and lent me two hundred yuan? 你能否帮个忙借我200元。
May I ask you a favor.? 我可以请你帮个忙吗?
Be keen on:
I’m very keen on PC games. 我很爱玩电脑游戏。
I’m keen on chess. 我喜欢下棋。
Be crazy about:
I’m crazy about Beckham. 我特别喜欢贝克汉姆。
I’m crazy about food. 我特别喜欢美食。
兴趣爱好是人们在谈话中经常会涉及到的内容,现在让我们了解一下英文中有关兴趣的一些说法:
如 What’s your hobby? 你爱好什么?
What do you do in your spare time? 你业余时间都做什么?
What are you interest in? 你对什么感兴趣?
Are you a basketball fan? 你是一个篮球迷吗?
What are your interests?你爱好什么?
Dialogue:
--What are you interested in? 你对什么感兴趣?
--I’m very interested in music. 我对音乐很感兴趣。
--Are you interested in classical music? 你喜欢古典音乐吗?
--Are you a basketball fan? 你是篮球迷吗?
--Yes, I’m a super fan of Yao Ming. 是的, 我是姚明的超级球迷。
--What’s your hobby? 你有什么爱好?
--My hobby is reading. How about you? 我的爱好是阅读,你呢?
--I have a lot of hobbies, such as sports, traveling, singing and so on. 我有很多嗜好,比如运动、旅行、唱歌等。
--What do you do in your spare time? 你业余时间都做什么?
--I often surf the net. 我经常上网。

Any day will do ! 哪天都行!
Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?
Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吧?
As soon as possible! 尽可能快!
Back in a moment! 马上就回来。
Believe it or not. 信不信由你。
Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
Do I have to? 我必须吗?
Do me a favor.. 帮我个忙。
Don’t get me wrong! 别弄错我的意思!
Don’t be so fussy! 别这么小题大做的!
Don’t let me down! 别让我失望!
Don’t lose your head! 别昏头了!
Drop ma a line! 给我留句话!
Get in the car. 上车。
Give me a hand. 帮我一把。
Glad you like it. 你喜欢我很高兴。
He is my age. 他和我同岁。
How are things going? 情况怎么样?
How did you know? 你是怎么知道的?
I’m done with it. 我做完它了。
I beg your pardon. 我请求你的原谅。
I don’t mean it. 我不是这个意思。
I don’t think so. 我不这么认为。
I have no choice. 我别无选择。
I have no idea. 我不知道。
I think you can. 我认为你行的。
I’ll do my best. 我会尽力的。
I’ll see to it. 我会注意它的。
I’m in a hurry. 我在赶时间。
I’m not sure. 我不肯定。
I’m on your side. 我在你这边。
I’m tired of it. 我对此很厌烦了。
It’s a long story. 说来话长。
It’s up to you. 看你的。
It’s worth it. 很值得。
Just take your time. 悠着点。慢慢来。
Just wait and look. 等等看。
Let’s have a rest. 我们休息一下吧。
Look what you did! 看你都干了什么!
Long time no see. 很久不见了。
Make up your mind. 下定决心吧。
Make yourself at home. 跟在自己家一样。
Never heard of it. 从没听说过。
Nice talking to you. 很高兴和你聊天。
No doubt about it. 对此毫不怀疑。
None of your business. 不关你的事。
Put yourself together. 把思路理清楚。
So far, so good. 目前还不错。
Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰了。
Stay away from me! 别靠近我。
That’s all I need. 我就需要那么多。
The same to you. 你也一样!(用来回答别人的祝福)
What a good idea! 真是个好主意!
What do you think? 你觉得如何?
What happen to you? 你怎么了?
What should I do? 我该做什么?
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么呢?
What’s wrong with you? 你出什么问题了?
Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
You are the boss! 你说了算!
You’re going too far. 你太过分了。
You asked for it! 你自找的。
You can’t be serious! 你可不能当真!
You can’t miss it. 你不会错过的。
You must be joking. 你一定在开玩笑。
You owe me one. 你欠我一次。
You want me a bet? 你想和我打赌?

 

中餐英语培训教材
一:基本句型
(1) 与客人的对话 dialogue
接受预定 accepting reservation
1. How many people in your party, please? 您一行有多少人呢?
2. For what time? 您要订几点的位子呢?
3. for how many (people)?请问几位?
4. who is the reservation for?请问是为谁预订的?
5. May I have your name and telephone number? 能告诉我您的名字及电话吗?
6. who is the reservarion for?请问您是为谁预订的?
7. is there any special requirement?请问有什么特殊要求吗?
8. We’ll hold the table for 15 minutes. 我们为您保留桌子15分钟。
9. I’m sorry,there aren’t any table left for (time),but we can give you one at (time)。对不起,(时间)没有座位了,但是我们在(时间)给你座位。
10. You could have a drink in the lounge,I’ll inform you when we have a table。您可以在酒吧里喝点东西,一有空位我马上通知您。
11. we can sit in the bar if you like and we’ll call you when we have a table.如果你愿意,可以在酒吧坐坐,有空桌子后我们会叫您的。
12. We look forward to seeing you. 我们期盼您的光临。
13. would you like to try another restaurant?what about italian restaurant or japanese restaurant?您想试一下别的餐厅吗?意大利餐厅或者日本料理餐厅怎么样?
14. I’d like to confirm the dinner arrangement with you,six persons,at twelve o‘clock,in LliBai booth我想和你确认一下订餐安排,六人,十二点,在李白厅。
15. we look forward to seeing you !我们恭候您的光临!
Dialogue:
H:good afternoon,Yue Chinese restaurant!how may I help you?中午好,悦中餐厅,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G:I want book a table。
H:for how many ?
G:six persons
H:for what time ?
G:at twelve o‘clock
H:who is the reservation for ?
G: Mr Smith
H:may I have your telephone number?
G:13712944682
H:13712944682,is there any special requirement?
G:no,that’s all right
H:I’d like to confirm the reservation with you, Mr Smith ,six people,at twelve o’clock,the telephone number is 13712944682,am I right?
G:that’s right.

迎宾 greeting
do you have a reservation?
good morning/good afternoon/evening,welcome to Yue Chinese restaurant!
Let’s me show you to your table 让我来为您领位。

就座 seating the guest
what kind of tea would you like?we serve …请问要喝点什么茶?我们这里有乌龙、香片等。
Take your seat ,please!请就座!
Sorry to have kept you waiting 对不起,让你久等了。
Would you like sharing the table? 您介意共用桌子吗?
Here is the hot towl 这是您的热毛巾。
点菜 taking orders
useful expressions:
1、 may I take your order now?我可以为您点菜了吗?
2、 are you ready to order now?您要点菜了吗?
3、 we serve …,what would you like to have?我们这里有…,您想要哪种?
4、 Would you like something to drink?您要喝点什么吗?
5、 What would you like to follow?接下来您要吃什么?
6、 We’ve got a set menu and a la carte我们提供套餐和散点。
7、 How would you like it cooked ?您这道菜要怎么做呢?
8、 Would you like the steak rare ,medium rare、midium,midium well or well done?您的牛排要一成熟,三成熟、五成熟、七成熟还是全熟呢?
9、 Would you like it to come with…?您想要这道菜配…?
10、I would recommend …,it is very good /delicious/famous/popular 我为您推荐,非常好/美味/出名/受欢迎
11、May I suggest …? It is very tasty我可以推荐…?它非常好。
12、Would you like to try …?i’m sure you’ll like it.您想试试…吗?肯定您会喜欢的。
13、How about…?来一道…(菜、食物、酒水)怎么样?
14、Would you like some soup?要不要来点什么汤?
15、Would you like some dessert?要不要来点甜点?
16、Would you like some rice or noodles?您需要来点主食吗?
17、What else would you like?请问还需要什么吗?
18、What are your specialties?你们有什么特色菜?
19、I’ll take …/ I’ll have…(菜名、食物、酒水) 我要…
20、I’ll begin with…(菜名、食物、酒水)先来…
21、You had ordered 3 dishes,May I repeat your order?/let me repeat your order。您一共点了三个菜,我能重复一下您点的菜吗?/让我重复一下你点的菜。
22、I’m afraid it will take some time for this dish ,about 25minutes。Would you mind waiting a little longer?恐怕这道菜要等25分钟,您介意吗?
23、It takes quite a while to prepare。这道菜的烹调要费些功夫。
24、I’m very sorry,steak is out of service,our … is also very good ,would you like to try? 非常抱歉,牛排已经卖完了,我们的…也非常好,您想试一下吗?
25、Your dishes will be sent to you in 15 minutes 。您的菜会再15分钟后上桌。
dialogues
1、 W:we serve woolong tea ,tieguanyin,jasmine tea,chrysanthemun tea ,which would you prefer?
G:tieguanyin ,please
2、 W:here is your menu
G:thank you
3、 W:may I take your order now?
G: what would you recommend for the main course?
W:I would recommend …(菜名、食物、酒水),it is very good /delicious/famous/popular 我为您推荐…,非常好/美味/出名/受欢迎
G:fine/good,we will have one.
W:?
4、 G:What are your specialties?你们有什么特色菜?
W:roast crispy chicken,it’s very popular in our restaurant海悦脆皮鸡,它非常受欢迎。
G:ok,I’ll take one。
请问需要先喝点啤酒还是新鲜的果汁吗?
客人 请问你们有哪些啤酒、哪些新鲜的果汁呢?
我们有tsing tao,heineken,carlsberg,budweiser
新鲜果汁有西瓜汁、哈密瓜汁、甘笋汁、橙汁

would you like to have some beer or fresh fruit juice?
G:what kind of beer do you have ?what kind of fruit juice do you have ?
W:we have tsing tao,heineken,carlsberg,budweiser.
And there is water melon juice, cantaloup juice,carrot juice and orange juice.

现在可以帮您点菜吗?
客人:您有什么好建议?
好,我为您推荐的是…
您一位,您的菜可以帮您做半份(half portion)

may I take your order now?
what would you recommend ?
I would recommend + 菜名
You just only one ,we could make your dish half portion

请问您的鱼要如何烹调?1、清蒸 2、干煎 3、豉油蒸
how would you like your dish cooked?
1、steam 2、pan-fried 3、steam with chinese lobster sauce

请问您的虾要如何做?1、白灼 2、盐酥虾 3、姜葱炒
how would you like your shrimp cooked?
1、boil 2、deep-fry with salt and pepper 3、saute with garlic and shallot
请问您的龙虾要如何做?1、奶油忌司烤 2、清蒸 3 蒜茸蒸
how would you like your lobster cooked?
1、bake with butter and cheese 2、steam 3、steam with garlic
请问您要什么青菜?我们今晚(午)有:西兰花、菠菜、本地生菜(local lettuce)
would you like some vegetable ?we serve broccoli ,spinach and local lettuce
请问您吃蒜茸吗?蒜茸炒还不错
would you like garlic? Saute with garlic is very good!
请问您喝什么汤?我们有:鸡茸玉米汤、海皇豆腐羹、蛤肉粟米羹、西湖牛肉羹
would you like some soup?we serve mined chicken and sweet corn soup、seafood and tofu potage,scallops and sweet corn soup and mined beef with egg white potage。

客人:我点一份炒面
请问喜欢哪一种?我们有 1、干炒牛河 2、星洲炒米
I would like a portion of fried noodle ?
Which would you like ?
1、 fried rice noodle with sliced beef
2、fried rice vermicelli with shredded seafood and curry

客人:您觉得这菜够吗?
我想应该够了
您点的菜差不多够了,如果不够再加
Do you think it’s enough?
I think it’s enough。
I think it’s almost enough,if not enough,you could reorder。

请问您要白饭吗?
Would you like to have rice?

客人 请先帮我上鱼,吃完鱼再上其他的菜
好的,没问题
please serve the fish first,and then the other
Yes,I‘ll do it at once。
客人: 我赶时间,麻烦出菜快一点。
I’m in a hurry,please serve the dish quickly

A chinese breakfast
H:good moring,madam。Good morning ,sir。Welcome to our restaurant。How many persons,please?
G1:a table for four,please。
H:you could sit where you like。
G2:let‘s take this table
W:we serve woolong tea,black tea,green tea,jasmine tea and chrysanthemun tea ,which would you prefer?
G1:good ,sir。Just a moment ,please。
We have various kinds of sweet and salty “dim sum”on the dim sum trolly.and different types of congee are also available.you can choose whatever you like.
G1: I’d like to begin with some congee.what kinds of congee do you serve?
W:we serve beef slices congee,fresh fish congee,sliced frog congee and congee with sliced lean pork and preserved egg, to name only a few.我们又牛肉粥,鱼片粥,田鸡粥和皮蛋瘦肉粥。
G1:what‘s your speciality?
W:Chop suey and giblets congee and sliced frog congee?
G2:Id like to have a chop suey and giblets congee
G1:I onec had a congee what‘s -its name in another reataurant。Anyway,it contained abalone。Is it available here?
我曾经在别的餐厅吃过一种粥,不知道叫什么名字了,不过,它有鲍鱼在里面,这里有吗?
W:Did you mean abalone and shredded chicken congee?
G2:Yes,that’s it
W:we serve it
G2:then I’ll take one
G3:I have a sweet tooth。I’d like to try some sweet dim sum
W:here comes the dim sum trolly,you may choose anything you like
G3:what are these,please?
W:there are multi-layer cakes。These are preserved egg cake and these are custard
G4:how about these?
W:these are steamed beef ball,shrimp dumplings and steamed crab dumplings
G3:I’d like to have a multi-layer cake and two custard tarts
G4:please give me a portion of glutinous paste and one portion of steamed crab dumplings.
G2: what are these ,please?
W:white turnip cakes
G2:I’ll take two.
G2:we have heard much of what you call “rice noodle rolls” and “fried rice noodles with beef”,are they available here ?
W:sure,sir ,would you like to try some ?
G1:of course
W:would you like large or small portions?
G1:a small portion of rice noodle rolls for myself and a large portion of fried rice noodles with beef for my friends
W:certainly ,sir. Is that all?
G1:yes,if we want to have anything more,we’ll call you later.
W:at your service!

餐间服务 service
1、 Please wait a moment,I’ll send them to your seat.请稍等,我把它送到您的座位上。
2、 Excuse me ,how may I help you?请问有什么可以帮到您?
3、 Excuse me ,your dishes are ready,would you like it served now?打扰一下,先生,您的菜准备好了,现在可以上了吗?
4、 Excuse me 对不起,请让一让。
5、 Please enjoy your meal 请慢用
6、 Please enjoy your tea 请用茶
7、 Excuse me,Please enjoy…(茶、菜、酒水)
8、 May I help to serve this …(菜、汤)?我可以帮你分菜/汤吗?
9、 Would you like some more red wine?给您添点红酒好吗?
10、 Excuse me ,may I change the plate for you ?我为您换盘子好吗?
11、 May I change the dish into a small plate?这个菜换一个小碟装好吗?
12、 May I take this plate away?我能撤走这个盘子吗?
13、 这是椒盐肉排,请慢用。This is deep-fried pork spare-rib with pepper and sauce,please help yourself!
14、 They are all dishes you ordered,please enjoy your meal。菜已经上完了,请慢用。
15、 the red wine is drunk up,would you like one more ?您的红酒已经喝完了,请问还需要再来一瓶吗?
16、 Would you like to get rid of the fish bone?请问这道菜要去鱼骨吗?
17、 Would you like to serve the dish?这个菜帮您分一下好吗?
18、 Yes ,I’ll get it at once/I’ll get it immediatelly好的,马上来!
Dialogue:
1、G:would you give me a glass/cup/plate/teacup/ goblet您能给我拿一个玻璃杯/酒杯/盘子/茶杯/高脚酒杯吗?
W:yes,I’ll bring it at once。好的,马上来
结帐 settling the bill
1、 Would you like one bill or separate bill?您的帐单要合开还是分开?
2、 How would you like to pay?by cash or by credit card?您要怎么杨付帐呢?用现金还是用信用卡?
3、 What kind of credit card have you got?您有什么样的信用卡呢?
4、 Would you sign your name on the bill please?麻烦您在帐单上签名好吗?
5、 Would you like to sigh it on your hotel bill? 您要把它挂到您的房帐里吗?
6、 I’ll need your sighature and the room number,please.我需要您的签名和房间号。
7、 May I see some identification,please?我可以看您的身份证明吗?
8、 Sorry for the delay,sir. 对不起,来迟了!
9、 The exchange rate today for one hundrad US dollars to seven hundred and sixty one RMB. 根据今天的汇率是100美元兑换761元人民币。

送客 seeing off the guest
谢谢,请慢走,欢迎下次光临
thank you for coming,good bye!hope to see you again!

(2) 菜单翻译的句型讲解 how to translate the memu
烹饪方法+原料形状/味型+原料+酱汁
e.g:steamed mined meat with dried squid and water chestnut马蹄土鱿蒸肉饼
sweet and sour chicken 酸甜鸡块
braised supreme shark’s fin in abalone sauce 鲍鱼汁捞金勾翅
fried sliced squid in hot spicy 川辣花枝片

阅读更多相关知识,返回【 酒店英语 】栏目列表