餐饮问答 | 网站投稿 | 会员注册 | 会员中心 | 繁体中文

www.canyin168.com-职业餐饮网

酒店英语学习手册

来源:职业餐饮网 发布时间:2011年02月23日 点击数: 收藏 讨论交流

(四) Expressing Wishes And Congratulations
祝福祝贺语用在适当的时候会使客人感觉愉悦,所以学习一些祝贺语是很有必要的。
Usual—used Wishing Expression: 一般祝愿:
1. I wish you good health. 祝您身体健康。
2. Good luck! 祝您好运!
3. Wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利。
Festival Wishes: 节日祝愿:
1. Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
2. Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
Farewell Wishes: 送行祝愿:
1. I wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快。
2. I hope you’ll have a good time. 祝您玩得痛快。
3. Bon Voyage! 一路顺风!
Wishes Expression To Patient: 对病人的祝愿:
1. I wish you an early recovery. 祝您早日康复。
2. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. (同上)
Birthday Wishes: 祝贺生日:
Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
Congratulations: 祝贺喜事:
1. Congratulations! 祝贺您!
2. My hearty congratulations! 我衷心的祝贺您!

 

 

日铁餐厅日常用语
Accepting a reservation
Dialogue:
W: Good morning Japanese restaurant. May I help you/What can I do for you?
上午好,日本料理,我能帮到您什么?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve a table for tonight.
我想今晚在这订张桌子。
W: Certainly sir. For how many persons?(问人数)
当然可以了,先生。请问要订多少人的桌子呢?
G: Six.
六个人。
W: At what time would you like it?(问时间)
请问什么时候光临呢?
G: 7:30 tonight.
今晚7点半。
W: Yes, sir. May I have your name and telephone number?(客人名字及电话)
好的,先生。能告诉我您的姓名和电话吗?
G: It’s Smith and my number is 123456
史密斯,我的电话是123456
W: Thank you very much Mr. Smith. A table for 6 at 7:30 tonight. Is that right?(确认)
非常感谢,史密斯先生。今晚七点半一张六人桌,对吗?
G: Yes, thank you.
是的,谢谢。
W: We will hold the table for 15 minutes. And we look forward to seeing you/ Thank you for calling us.
我们为您保留桌子15分钟。非常期盼您的光临!

备注:1 接电话时 问候语+餐厅名+May I help you?/What can I do for you?/Is there anything I
can do for you?
2 接受预订要问人数、预定时间、用餐形式(根据实际情况)、名字及电话。
Buffet自助餐 a la cart散点
3在结束通话之前要做一个确定(confirm)。
4 注意礼貌用语
Fully booked
Dialogue:
W: Good evening. Japanese restaurant. May I help you?
晚上好,日本料理,请问能帮到您什么?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve 2 tables at 8:00 tonight.
我想订两张桌子,今晚八点。
W: I’m sorry, sir, there aren’t any table left for 8:00 tonight. But we can book one for you at 9:00.
不好意思,先生。今晚八点的桌子全部预订完毕,但我们九点会有位子。
G: No, that’s too late
. 不好,那太晚了。
W: I’m terribly sorry, sir.
实在很抱歉,先生
G: How about tomorrow evening?
明晚呢?
W: We are fully booked for tomorrow evening, and I can’t guarantee anything, but we’ll try our best. I hope you’ll understand.
明晚的桌子也预订完毕了,我们不能保证,但会尽力而为。希望您能谅解。
G: I do, but I would appreciate it if you could arrange it.
我明白,但如果你们能帮忙安排到位子我会很感激的。
W: May I have your name and telephone number?
请问您的名字和电话?
G: David Hale…
大卫……
W: I’ll call you when there is a free table for tomorrow evening at 8:00.
明晚八点如有位子我们会尽快通知您。
G: Thank you. Bye.
谢谢,再见。
W: Bye.
备注:当座位已预订满时要表示歉意,尽量满足客人的要求,如:征求客人另安排时间或如有空桌再联系客人
Seating the guest
Dialogue:
W: Good evening , sir.
G: My name is Smith. I’ve booked a table for 2 for 8:00.
我是史密斯,我订了八点的桌子。
W: That’s right ,Mr. Smith, a table for 2.Would you come this way ,please? Be careful of the steps. would you like to sit here? /How about this table?
是的,史密斯先生,一张2人桌。这边请,小心台阶。座这里怎么样?
G: It’s fine, thank you.
好的,谢谢。
W: You’re welcome. Please take a seat. Here is the menu, sir.
不客气。请坐。这是菜单,先生。

W: Good evening, madam, welcome to our restaurant.
G: Good evening. Table for four, please...
晚上好,一张四人桌。
W: Do you have a reservation, madam?
请问有预订吗?
G: No, we just have arrived.
没有,我们才来。
W: This way, please. How about this table?
这边请。这张桌子怎样?
G: Could we have a table over there by the window?
我们能坐窗户旁边吗?
W: I’m sorry, It’s already reserved. Would you like this one?
抱歉,那张桌子被预订了。这张桌子怎样?
G: Ok, we will take this one.
好吧,就这张。
备注:客人光临时首先要问是否有预订,如有将其领至预定位子,注意提醒客人小心地滑、有阶梯等
如果餐厅满了可说 Sorry, the restaurant is full now, could you wait for a moment? 对不起,现在餐厅客满了,请稍等。或We can seat you in 10 minutes.我们会10分钟内安排您入坐。
Taking Order
Dialogue:
W: Excuse me, sir, are you ready to order?
打扰了先生,现在能为您点餐了吗?
G: May I have a look at the menu first?
我想先看看菜单
W: Sure, please take your time. I’ll be back to take your order.
好,请慢慢看。我回头为您点餐
G: Waiter, I’d like The Mixed Fried Rice
服务员,来一份铁板烧炒饭。
W: Ok, would you like anything else?
好的,请问还要点别的吗?
G: And Sweet a seasonal salad
一份四季沙拉。
W:Which dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have Italian dressing, Orange dressing and 1000 Island dressing.
请问您要什么沙拉酱呢?我们有意大利汁、柳橙汁和千岛汁。
W: Would you like some soup?
要来点什么汤吗?
G: Yes, and what kind of soup do you serve?
好的,你们有什么汤?
W: We have oxtail soup, onion soup, corn soup, and seafood soup.
我们有牛尾汤,洋葱汤,玉米汤和海鲜汤。
G: Oxtail Soup sounds good, get me one please.
牛尾汤听起来不错,来一份。
W: Thank you. So you have ordered…. Would you like some drink ?
谢谢。您点了…要不要来点饮料呢?
G: No, thanks.(That’s all, thank you.)
W: Thank you very much, your meal will be sent to you in 15 minutes.
非常感谢,您点的菜15分钟内做好。
G: Thank you.

黄金句型:
1 Are you ready to order?/ May I take your order?
可以为您点餐了吗?
2 All right, and you…? (当分开点餐,一人点完,询问另外一人时)
好的,您要点什么呢?
3.Would you like some dessert?
请问要不要来点甜点呢?
4.What would you like to drink?
请问要什么饮料呢?
5 .So, you have order …, Is that right?(confirm)
您点了…… 对吗?
6.I’m afraid it will take some time for this dish, about 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?
恐怕这道菜要等25分钟,您介意吗?
7. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.
您的点菜30分钟后上来。
8. Would you like separate bills?
请问要分单吗?
9. Please enjoy your meal.
请慢用。
Making Recommendation

DialogueⅠ
W: Excuse me, sir, are you ready to order?
打搅一下,先生,现在可以点餐了吗?
G: Yes, I am. But there’re so many things on the menu that look fine. Could you recommend me something special?
是的。但菜单令我眼花缭乱,你能推荐点有特色的吗?
W: Yes, sir. We have Goose liver and lobster combination . It’s our chef’s recommendation. It’s delicious and worth a try.
好的,先生。我们有海悦脆皮鸡,它是我们大厨的拿手菜,非常可口,值得一尝。
G: Ok, I’ll take it.

DialogueⅡ
W:May I take your order, sir?
G: Yes, please. I’d like Tenderloin steak。好的,我要来一份菲力牛排。
W: I’m very sorry, It ’s sold out now .Would you like to try our sirloin steak? (May I suggest …)It’s also very delicious/tasty/good.
对不起,菲力牛排售完了,要不要试一试我们的沙朗牛排,味道很好的
G: All right. I’ll take that.
要记住的句型:
1 …is very popular here. It’s very tasty. Would you like to try it?
……是我们餐厅最受欢迎的菜式之一,味道非常好,您要不要试试?
2 Would you like to try our delicious dessert? It has many variety of tastes.
您要不要试试我们的美味点心,它还有多种口味。
3 (Today) we have … 今天,我们有。。。
Today’s special is… 今天的特色菜有。。。
4.Why not try some? 为什么不尝尝呢?
5 There isn’t/aren’t any… left. 。。。售完了。
6. 记住对话中的黑体句型
7. 在客人询问特色菜或其点的菜式没有时,可适时向客人推荐。注意灵活使用。
Key Words:
Invoice发票 juice 果汁 crab 蟹 sour 酸的
Receipt收据 mustard 芥末 scallop 干贝 bitter 苦的
A la cart散点 soy sauce 酱油 oyster 蚝 hot 辣的
Buffet自助餐 chilly sauce辣椒酱 snail 田螺 fishy 腥的
Reservation预订 credit card 信用卡 trout 鳟鱼 rare 半熟的
Drink list酒水单 shrimp 虾 eel 鳗鱼 overdone 老的
Napkin餐巾 prawn 明虾 in soybean sauce 卤的
Ashtray烟灰缸 lobster 龙虾 sweet 甜的 the smell of mutton 骚味
Presenting The Bill

阅读更多相关知识,返回【 酒店英语 】栏目列表