餐饮问答 | 网站投稿 | 会员注册 | 会员中心 | 繁体中文

www.canyin168.com-职业餐饮网

酒店英语学习手册

来源:职业餐饮网 发布时间:2011年02月23日 点击数: 收藏 讨论交流

 


Any day will do ! 哪天都行!
Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?
Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吧?
As soon as possible! 尽可能快!
Back in a moment! 马上就回来。
Believe it or not. 信不信由你。
Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
Do I have to? 我必须吗?
Do me a favor.. 帮我个忙。
Don’t get me wrong! 别弄错我的意思!
Don’t be so fussy! 别这么小题大做的!
Don’t let me down! 别让我失望!
Don’t lose your head! 别昏头了!
Drop ma a line! 给我留句话!
Get in the car. 上车。
Give me a hand. 帮我一把。
Glad you like it. 你喜欢我很高兴。
He is my age. 他和我同岁。
How are things going? 情况怎么样?
How did you know? 你是怎么知道的?
I’m done with it. 我做完它了。
I beg your pardon. 我请求你的原谅。
I don’t mean it. 我不是这个意思。
I don’t think so. 我不这么认为。
I have no choice. 我别无选择。
I have no idea. 我不知道。
I think you can. 我认为你行的。
I’ll do my best. 我会尽力的。
I’ll see to it. 我会注意它的。
I’m in a hurry. 我在赶时间。
I’m not sure. 我不肯定。
I’m on your side. 我在你这边。
I’m tired of it. 我对此很厌烦了。
It’s a long story. 说来话长。
It’s up to you. 看你的。
It’s worth it. 很值得。
Just take your time. 悠着点。慢慢来。
Just wait and look. 等等看。
Let’s have a rest. 我们休息一下吧。
Look what you did! 看你都干了什么!
Long time no see. 很久不见了。
Make up your mind. 下定决心吧。
Nice talking to you. 很高兴和你聊天。
No doubt about it. 对此毫不怀疑。
None of your business. 不关你的事。
Put yourself together. 把思路理清楚。
So far, so good. 目前还不错。
Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰了。
Stay away from me! 别靠近我。
That’s all I need. 我就需要那么多。
The same to you. 你也一样!(用来回答别人的祝福)
What a good idea! 真是个好主意!
What do you think? 你觉得如何?
What happen to you? 你怎么了?
What should I do? 我该做什么?
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么呢?
What’s wrong with you? 你出什么问题了?
Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
You are the boss! 你说了算!
You’re going too far. 你太过分了。
You asked for it! 你自找的。
You can’t be serious! 你可不能当真!
You can’t miss it. 你不会错过的。
You must be joking. 你一定在开玩笑。
You owe me one. 你欠我一次。
You want me a bet? 你想和我打赌?
Never heard of it. 从没听说过。
Make yourself at home. 跟在自己家一样

 

 

 

 

西餐厅日常用语
Accepting a reservation 接受预订
Dialogue:
W: Good morning Italian restaurant. How may I help you/What can I do for you?
上午好,意大利餐厅,我能帮到您什么?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve a table for tonight.
我想今晚在这订张桌子。
W: Certainly sir. For how many persons?(问人数)
当然可以了,先生。请问要订多少人的桌子呢?
G: Six.
六个人。
W: At what time would you like it?(问时间)
请问什么时候光临呢?
G: 7:30 tonight.
今晚7点半。
W: Yes, sir. May I have your name and telephone number?(客人名字及电话)
好的,先生。能告诉我您的姓名和电话吗?
G: It’s Smith and my number is 123456
史密斯,我的电话是123456
W: Thank you very much Mr. Smith. A table for 6 at 7:30 tonight. Is that right?(确认)
非常感谢,史密斯先生。今晚七点半一张六人桌,对吗?
G: Yes, thank you.
是的,谢谢。
W: We will hold the table for 15 minutes. And we look forward to seeing you/ Thank you for calling us.
我们为您保留桌子15分钟。非常期盼您的光临!

备注:1 接电话时 问候语+餐厅名+ How may I help you?/What can I do for you?/Is there anything I can do for you?
2 接受预订要问人数、预定时间、用餐形式(根据实际情况)、名字及电话。
Buffet自助餐 a la cart散点
3在结束通话之前要做一个确定(confirm)。
4 注意礼貌用语
Fully booked 预订已满

Dialogue:
W: Good evening. Italian restaurant. May I help you?
晚上好,意大利餐厅,请问能帮到您什么?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve 2 tables at 8:00 tonight.
我想订两张桌子,今晚八点。
W: I’m sorry, sir, there aren’t any table left for 8:00 tonight. But we can book one for you at 9:00.
不好意思,先生。今晚八点的桌子全部预订完毕,但我们九点会有位子。
G: No, that’s too late
. 不好,那太晚了。
W: I’m terribly sorry, sir.
实在很抱歉,先生
G: How about tomorrow evening?
明晚呢?
W: We are fully booked for tomorrow evening, and I can’t guarantee anything, but we’ll try our best. I hope you’ll understand.
明晚的桌子也预订完毕了,我们不能保证,但会尽力而为。希望您能谅解。
G: I do, but I would appreciate it if you could arrange it.
我明白,但如果你们能帮忙安排到位子我会很感激的。
W: May I have your name and telephone number?
请问您的大名和电话?
G: David Hale…
大卫……
W: I’ll call you when there is a free table for tomorrow evening at 8:00.
明晚八点如有位子我们会尽快通知您。
G: Thank you. Bye.
谢谢,再见。
W: Bye.

备注:当座位已预订满时要表示歉意,尽量满足客人的要求,如:征求客人另安排时间或如有空桌再联系客人

Seating the guest 引客入坐
Dialogue1:
W: Good evening , sir.
G: My name is Smith. I’ve booked a table for 2 for 8:00.
我是史密斯,我订了八点的桌子。
W: That’s right ,Mr. Smith, a table for 2.Would you come this way ,please? Be careful of the steps. would you like to sit here? /How about this table?
是的,史密斯先生,一张2人桌。这边请,小心台阶。座这里怎么样?
G: It’s fine, thank you.
好的,谢谢。
W: You’re welcome. Sit down, please. Here is the menu, sir.
不客气。这是菜单,先生。
Dialogue2:
W: Good evening, madam, welcome to our restaurant.
G: Good evening. Table for four, please...
晚上好,一张四人桌。
W: Do you have a reservation, madam?
请问有预订吗?
G: No, we just have arrived.
没有,我们才来。
W: Would you like smoking or non-smoking area?
您要在吸烟区还是无烟区就坐呢?
G: Smoking area.
吸烟区
W: This way, please. How about this table?
这边请。这张桌子怎样?
G: Could we have a table over there by the window?
我们能坐窗户旁边吗?
W: I’m sorry, It’s already reserved. Would you like this one?
抱歉,那张桌子被预订了。这张桌子怎样?
G: Ok, we will take this one.
好吧,就这张。

.备注:客人光临时首先要问是否有预订,如有将其领至预定位子,注意提醒客人小心地滑、有阶梯等
如果餐厅满了可说 Sorry, the restaurant is full now, could you wait for a moment? 对不起,现在餐厅客满了,请稍等。或We can seat you in 10 minutes.我们会10分钟内安排您入坐。

Taking Order点菜
Dialogue:
W: Excuse me, sir, are you ready to order?
打扰了先生,现在能为您点餐了吗?
G: May I have a look at the menu first?
我想先看看菜单
W: Sure, please take your time. I’ll be back to take your order.
好,请慢慢看。我回头为您点餐
G: Waiter, I’d like a steak.
服务员,我要一份牛排。
W: How would you like it prepared?
请问牛排要几成熟呢?
G: Well done.
全熟。
W: Would you like anything else?
请问还要点别的吗?
G: And a cream soup.
一份奶油浓汤。
W: Thank you. So you have ordered a steak and a cream soup. Would you like some drink ?
谢谢。您点了一份牛排,一份奶油浓汤。要不要来点饮料呢?
G: No, thanks.(That’s all, thank you.)
W: Thank you very much, your meal will be sent to you in 20 minutes.
非常感谢,您点的菜20分钟内做好。
G: Thank you.

黄金句型:
1 Are you ready to order?/ May I take your order?
可以为您点餐了吗?
2 All right, and you…? (当分开点餐,一人点完,询问另外一人时)
好的,您要点什么呢?
3.Would you like some dessert?
请问要不要来点甜点呢?
4.What would you like to drink?
请问要什么饮料呢?
5 .So, you have order …, Is that right?(confirm)
您点了…… 对吗?
6.I’m afraid it will take some time for this dish, about 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?
恐怕这道菜要等25分钟,您介意吗?
7. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.
您的点菜30分钟后上来。
8. Would you like separate bills?
请问要分单吗?
9. Please enjoy your meal.
请慢用。

Making Recommendation 点菜建议

DialogueⅠ
W: Excuse me, sir, are you ready to order?
打搅一下,先生,现在可以点餐了吗?
G: Yes, I am. But there’re so many things on the menu that look fine. Could you recommend me something special?
是的。但菜单令我眼花缭乱,你能推荐点有特色的吗?
W: Yes, sir. We have Pizza . It’s our chef’s recommendation. It’s delicious and worth a try.
好的,先生。我们有披萨饼,它是我们大厨的拿手菜,非常可口,值得一尝。
G: Ok, I’ll take it.

DialogueⅡ
W:May I take your order, sir?
G: Yes, please. I’d like a steak。好的,我要来一份牛排。
W: I’m very sorry, It ’s sold out now .Would you like to try our Roast beef?(May I suggest …)It’s also very delicious/tasty/good.
对不起,脆皮鸡售完了,要不要试一试我们的烧牛肉,味道很好的
G: All right. I’ll take that.

要记住的句型:

1 …is very popular here. It’s very tasty. Would you like to try it?
……是我们餐厅最受欢迎的菜式之一,味道非常好,您要不要试试?
2 Would you like to try our delicious dessert? It has many variety of tastes.
您要不要试试我们的美味点心,它还有多种口味。
3 (Today) we have … 今天,我们有。。。
Today’s special is… 今天的特色菜有。。。
4.Why not try some? 为什么不尝尝呢?
5 There isn’t/aren’t any… left. 。。。售完了。
6. 记住对话中的黑体句型
7. 在客人询问特色菜或其点的菜式没有时,可适时向客人推荐。注意灵活使用。

常用词汇:

fruit knife 水果刀 chopstick 筷子
fork 叉子 china spoon 瓷勺
soup ladle 汤勺 toothpick 牙签
soup spoon 汤匙 napkin 餐巾
coffee spoon 咖啡勺 ashtray 烟灰缸
tea spoon 茶勺 menu-holder 菜单架
plate, dish 碟子 teapot 茶壶
saucer 茶碟 table cloth 桌布
chilly sauce dish 辣椒碟 finger bowl 洗手指碗
beer mug 啤酒杯 platter 大浅盘
tea set 茶具 salt shaker 盐瓶
dish 菜盘 soup bowl 汤碗
bowl 碗 soup plate 汤盘
pepper box 胡椒面瓶 crust 酱油醋瓶
soup cup 汤杯

Serving The Dishes 上菜

Dialogue:
Normal service
W: Excuse me, sir, your dishes is ready. Would you like it served now? 打扰了,史密斯先生,您 的菜准备好了,现在可以上菜吗?
G: Yes, please.
W: Here is your s steak , It’s very hot, please be careful. Here is the cream soup, it’s better using while hot. Please enjoy your meal. 这是牛排,小心别烫着了。 这是您的奶油浓汤,趁热喝比较好。 请慢用。
G: Thank you. I will.
W: I there anything else I can do for you? 请问还需要什么?
G: Not now. Thank you. 现在还不需要,谢谢。

Serving For Late
G: Waiter! Come here! 服务员,过来一下。
W: Yes, sir? What’s the problem? 好的,先生,您有什么事?
G: Yes, I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes for service. 我已经等了30 分钟了,可是我的菜还没有上来。
W: I’m terribly sorry, I’ll go to the kitchen to check soon. 对不起让您久等了,我马上到厨房查看.

Misserving
G: Waiter! May I see you for a minute?
W: Yes, sir, what’s the problem?
G:: I’m afraid this is not what I asked for.
W: What did you order?
G: Steak.
W: It’s roast beef. Just a moment and I’ll change it for you soon. Sorry for the mix-up.

阅读更多相关知识,返回【 酒店英语 】栏目列表