酒店英语学习手册

Haiyatt garden Hotel English
Contents目 录
酒店各部门英语学习手册
Ⅰ Front Office 前厅
ⅰ Reception desk 前台接待…………………………………………………………………02
ⅱ reservation 预定部..……………………………………………………………………… 05

ⅲ Concierge 礼宾部…………………………………………………………………………10

ⅳ Switchboard 总机…………………………………………………………………………13
ⅴ Business center 商务中心………………………………………………………………… .17
Ⅱ Food and Beverage 餐饮部
ⅰ The Africa Deck 菲菲酒廊………………………………………………………………… 21
ⅱ Japanese restaurant &Teppanyaki restaurant日铁餐..………………………………………25

ⅲ Italian restaurant 意式复合餐厅……………………………………………………………34

ⅳ Chinese restaurant 中餐厅………………………………………………………………….44

Ⅲ Housekeeping管家部……………………………………………………………………53
Ⅳ Security department 保安部………………………………………………………… 59
Ⅴ The recreation&sauna department 娱乐与桑拿部…………………………… 61

 

前台接待日常用语

Part 1 Greetings
第一部分 问候
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?
欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .
如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

Part 2 Helping to Check-in
第二部分 帮助入住
1. Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.
请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。
2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.
请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。
3. How many nights will you stay this time?
这次入住您会住多少天?
4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?
您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?
5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?
先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?
6. Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?
这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?
7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。
Part 3 Providing Service During Staying

第三部分 居停期间提供服务
1. Regular Service常规服务
(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .
请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。
(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.
您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。
(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise jogging and walking.
酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步(锻炼身体)和散步的地方。
(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel regulation. ( hotel rules-)
您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。
(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.
不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。
(6) What denominations would you like?
你想要什么面值的人民币呢?
(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.
对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。
(8)---Can I fax this paper?
我可以传真这份文件吗?
==Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?
当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?
---How would you like to pay for it, sir?
你打算怎样付款呢,先生?
==Could you charge it to my room bill?
可记在我的客房账单内吗?
---Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here?
当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?
(9). Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?
你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?
(10). Could you please give us your flight No.?
你能告诉我您的航班号吗?
2. Reminder提醒
(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside..
外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。
(2) You look tired,You’d better go to bed earlier tonight if you can.
你看上去很累,今晚最好早点休息。
(3) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.
今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。
1、 Internet Service网络服务
(1) There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.
写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。
(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.
对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。
(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.
好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。
2、 About the Laundry关于洗衣
(1) The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.
上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。
(2) For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.
普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。
(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.
您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。
(4)--- Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?
请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?
===Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.
好的,我们的服务员马上到。
3、 Medical Service医疗服务
(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?
你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?
(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently?
我感到头晕,喉咙痛。 还有,最近都睡不好。
(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .
不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。
(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?
还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?
(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.
医生说你感冒了。 她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。
(6) ---Are they strong?
==Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.
---药性强吗?
==是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。
(7) Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?
你可以给点胃药给我吗?
(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?
如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。
(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.
恩,我确实有两年的胃病。
(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?
你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?
(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?
胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?
(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .
你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。
(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?
先生,你好些了吗?
(14)---What happened to your leg, Sir?
先生,你的腿怎么呢 ?
==I tripped and fell in the bathroom.
我不小心在浴室摔倒了。
---Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.
请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

Part 4 Apologize
第四部分 道歉
1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.
很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。
2. I assure you it won’t happen again.
我保证此类事情不会在发生。
3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.
对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。
4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.
非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。
5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.
很抱歉,这很不寻常,我立刻去调查一下。
6. I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..
对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。
7. I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to send this dress for dry-cleaning? No charge of course.
我们深感抱歉,小姐。请你把衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店负担。
8. I’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best..
请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。
9. I’m sorry for that. I will ask the repairman to fix it now.
真是抱歉,我马上安排人去修理。

Part 5 The Damage
第五部分 赔 偿
1. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.恐怕您得赔偿损失。
2. I’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.
根据酒店规定,恐怕你要对弄坏的椅子做出赔偿。
3. The indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.
损坏地毯的赔偿是人民币100元。
4. I’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Yuan for the bloodstains
on your bed linen.
我很遗憾地告诉你对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100元特别洗涤费。

Part 6 Expressing Appreciation
第六部分 道谢
1. Thank you for your kind understanding.
谢谢您的理解。
2. I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.
非常感谢您对我们酒店的大力支持。
Part 7 Say Goodbye
第七部分 道别
1. Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝您旅途愉快!
2. On the house Sir, .I assure you that everything will be right next time you come.
这是免费的。我保证你下次光临时,一切都会妥妥当当。
3. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Good luck!
我期盼再次见到你,祝你好运!
5. Good Bye, and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您

 

 

 

 

 


预定部日常用语
1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?
请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?
2.What kind of room do you have?
请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?
3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.
我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。
4.How about your hotel’s location?
请问贵酒店位于哪里?
5.Well, our hotel located in houjie town, Dongguan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Dongguan, 45 minutes from Shenzhen airport and 15 minutes to Chang Ping railway station, by car.
我们酒店位于东莞市厚街镇。本酒店离东莞30分钟车程,到深圳机场45分钟,到常平火车站只需15钟车程。
6.What’s the level of your hotel?
请问贵酒店是几星级的?
7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.
本酒店是五星级的酒店。
8.How about your hotel’s facilities?
请问贵酒店有什么设施?
9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and ktv equipment。.
本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。
10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?
请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?
11.How long will you stay in our hotel?
请问您打算逗留多长时间?
12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?
请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .
有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。
14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel?
我可以看到海景吗?
15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.
很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。
16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?
请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?
17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。
18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before 6p.m.on that day.
您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。
19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.
很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房间都订满了。
20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?
请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?
21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!
我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!
22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.
史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。
23.May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.
不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。
25.Would you please speak more slowly?
不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?
26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.
不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。
27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.
我想找您们的负责人。
28.He has not come back yet.
他还没回来。
29.She is in a conference now.
她正在开会。
30.Would you like to call back later?
麻烦请您稍后再拨。
31.Thank you for waiting.
让您久等了。
32.I’m not sure, sorry.
不好意思,我不能确定。
33.Are you following me, Sir?
请问听懂我说吗,先生?
34.Could you explain that a bit more?
请您解释多一点好吗
35.Could you put that more simply?
请您具体一点好吗?
36.Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days.
麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。
37.What time do you expect to arrive , Sir?
请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生?
38.May I request a late check in?
我想要求晚些到店入住,可以吗?
39.Certainly, we’ll hold the room until you arrive.
当然可以,我们将为您保留房间直到您的到来。
40.I’d like to confirm your reservation.
我想确认您的预订。
41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record.
麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。
42.Does it include breakfast?
包括早餐吗?
43.The tax and breakfast are also included.
税及早餐也包括在内。
44.We have a special family package plan
我们现在开始新推出一个优惠套餐。
45.We’ll have to charge you RMB100 extra for an additional bed.
如需加床,我们将会收取人民币100元。
46.What time will the guest be arriving?
客人大概什么到达酒店?
47.Your room is confirmed for that day.
那天您的房间已确定。
48.I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
我想延住多两天,直到9号。
49.We’ll extend your reservation for you.
我们将会延住您的预订。
50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK?
我那天早点到,可以吗?
51.We have changed our schedule, please amend our booking till next week.
我们的行程有变动,请更改我们的预订到下星期。
52.I’d like to cancel a reservation.
我想取消一个预订。
53.I’m afraid we have no record of a reservation under this name.
不好意思,恐怕我们没有这个名字记录的预订。
54.Which travel agent did you go through to make this reservation.
请问您是通过哪间旅行社来做这个预订的?
55.Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?
请问这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订?
56.We’ll send a confirmation to you soon.
我们稍后传确认书给您。
57.Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
如有任何疑问请随时与我们联系。
58.Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.
如需进一步了解,请随时与我们联系。
59.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation.
麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。
60.Sorry ,there is no record in our list.
很抱歉,我们的名单上没有此记录。
61.Would you hold the line please? I must pick up another call.
麻烦请您稍等,我需要接听另壹个电话。
62.Have you made a reservation?
请问已经作了预订吗?
63.I’m sorry to have taken up your time.
不好意思占用您的时间。
64.Perhaps you have a cheaper room?
或许您们还有更便宜的房间吧?
65.Sorry, the quoted rate is lowest.
不好意思,这个报价已经是最低了。
66.Do you have a transfer service from airport to hotel free of charge?
请问贵酒店有没有免费接机服务?
67.Please inform the guest to check in before 6p.m.
请通知客人在下午6点前到本酒店办理入住手续。
68.The room is spacious and cosy , I’m sure you will enjoy yourself.
房间既宽敞又舒适,我肯定您会过得愉快。
69.Sorry, I can’t find your name on the arrival list.
不好意思,我在预期到达的名单上找不到您的名字。
70.May I recommend deluxe suite? It’s more luxurious and comfortable.
我向您推荐豪华套房,更豪华更舒适的。
71.I will get someone who can speak English well to talk to you.
我会找壹位英语较好的同事跟您说。
72.How many people are there in your party?
与您同行有多少人?
73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.
麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。
74.Who is the reservation for?
请问是哪壹位客人的预订?
75.The hotel is fully booked, would you like me to place you on a waiting list.
没有任何房间可以提供,我们可以为您安排后补名单。
76.I’m sorry. We have no record of a reservation for that date.
很抱歉,我们没有那天预订的记录。
77.When was the reservation made?请问什么时候作的预订?
78.Do you remember the name of the clerk who accepted your reservation?
请问您记得那壹位职员为您作的预订吗?
79.We will hold your booking until 6p.m.without a guarantee.
没有任何担保,我们只可以为您保留到下午6点钟。
80.Would you like to guarantee your room for late arrival?
因您较晚入住,您可以为您的预订作个担保吗?
81.How would you like to guarantee your reservation?
请问您以什么方式为您的预订作担保?
82.This is the peak season.. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later? We may have some cancellations.因这是旺季,非常抱歉,但是请您迟些再打电话过来好吗?可能会有人取消预订。
83.May I take your credit card for the guarantee?可以提供您的信用卡作担保吗?
84.Let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.
让我为您重复一下您 的预订以确保无误。
85.We will note down your request and if possible, we will reserve it for you.
我们将会记录您的要求,如果可以,我们会为您预订。
86.I’m sorry, we don’t have connecting superior rooms, but deluxe rooms.
很抱歉,我们没有商级连通房,只有豪华连通房。
87.If you require any help please keep me informed.
如需任何帮助,请随时与我们联系。
88.It arrival time is not stated a reserved room will be held until 6p.m.
如果抵店时间未明确告知,所订的房间将保留至当天下午6:00.
89.To guarantee your booking, please advise us of your credit cart number and dated of valid advance in.为了确保您的订房,请将您的信用卡号及有效期限通知我们,或预付壹晚的 房租作订金。
90.With out guaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room to 6 p.m., If you make a guaranteed reservation, we can hold the room overnight. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
非担保的预订只能保留到当天下午6点。若您作了担保预订,我们就可以整夜为您保留房间,您愿意提供信用卡作担保吗?
91.Mr. Smith, you’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Hotel. If you can’t arrive as scheduled, please inform us before 6 p.m. on the expected day. Thank you for calling and we look forward to seeing you.
史密夫先生,您已在酒店办理了担保预订,倘若您不能如期到达,请务必在入住当天的下午6点前通知我们,感谢您的来电,我们期待届时与您见面。
92.Does the price include breakfast?请问房价含有早餐吗?
93.We’ll amend your reservation at you request.
我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。
94.I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.我想更改/取消预订。
95.The reserved room will be held till 18:00 on arrival unless a cash or credit card guarantee is made.
所预订的房间保留至当天的6点,除用现金或信用卡担保外。
96.For guaranteed reservation, one night room rental will be charged for cancellation or no show.
已作担保的预订,如当天取消或没入住,本酒店将会收取当天的壹晚房费。
97.We have free shuttle bus to Dongguan train station,. For further information please contact the concierge.
本酒店有免费车到东莞车站,详细内容,可拨打礼宾台联系。
98.Thank you for your reservation at HAIYATT Hotel. If you have any questions or changes about your reservation please contact us as soon as possible.
感谢您预订海悦酒店,如有任何疑问或需作任何更改请与尽快与我们联系。
99.I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我将会较晚到本酒店,但请为我保留预订。
100.I’m afraid we have no superior room available. Would you mind deluxe room instead?
恐怕我们提供不了高级房,豪华房可以吗?
101.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.对您造成不便,请见谅。

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程