酒店处理投诉的技巧〡英语干货

遇到投诉怎么办?

 

可以这样说

 

1.I do apologize./ I’m terribly sorry./ I’m extremely sorry. 实在抱歉。

 

2.Please accept our apology. 请接受我们的歉意。

 

3.Would you mind waiting a second? 您介意等一会儿吗?

 

4.I assure you it won’t happen again. 我向您保证此类事件不会再发生。

 

5.I’m terribly sorry, I will fix the problem right away. 非常抱歉,我会马上处理这件事的。

 

6.Would you mind waiting? I will check it immediately. 您介意等一会儿吗?我马上就帮您查。

 

7.Thank you for your comments (compliment, suggestions). 感谢您的意见(赞扬、建议)。

 

8.Please accept my apologies on behalf of our hotel. 我代表酒店向您致歉。

 

9.I do apologize for the inconvenience on behalf of our hotel. 对给您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。

 

10.I’m extremely sorry about it, sir. I’m sure the receptionist didn’t mean to be rude. Perhaps he didn’t understand you correctly.  先生,我对此感到极为抱歉。前台接待并非有意对您粗鲁,也许他没有正确理解您的意思。“ 也可以这样说

 

11.There must be some misunderstanding, sir. I do apologize for it. I’ll have it fixed right away.先生,一定发生了点误会。 我对此实在抱歉。我会马上补救。

 

12.Would you mind waiting? I will check it immediately. 您介意等一会儿吗?我马上就帮您查。

 

13.I’ve been waiting to be seated for about 30 minutes. 我等人领位已等了30分钟。

 

14.What’s the matter with the service here? 你们的服务出了什么问题?

 

15.I apologize for the delay. I’ll check with the kitchen right now. 很抱歉耽误了,我马上跟厨房确认。

 

16.I’m very sorry. I’ll replace it now. 真的很抱歉,我马上帮您换。

 

17.Are you satisfied with everything? 您对一切都满意吗?

 

18.Thank you for waiting, sir. Could you wait a little longer, please? Your order is already on the way. 谢谢等待。请您再稍等一会儿好吗?您点的菜已经在路上。

 

19.I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations. 恐怕这是违反饭店规章制度的。

 

20.I’m afraid you’ll have to pay the damage. 恐怕您必须得赔偿损失。

 

处理投诉的技巧

 

1.AVOID being defensive, irritated, or angry, even though these reactions are natural. 切记请勿在客人投诉时表现出自我保护、恼怒、生气的情绪 — 尽管这些反应都是自然的现象。

 

2.LISTEN carefully, without comment. It could be we overlooked something, and the guest is right!认真倾听客人,不要插话及打断。有可能是我们忽略了某些事情,而客人恰恰是正确的!

 

3.Maintain EYE-CONTACT, and show by SEMI-VERBAL signs that you are listening, e.g. “Uh-“, “Oh” (Silence always seems sullen). 保持目光接触,并且用“嗯”、“是的”、“噢”这类“半口头”表达方式表现出你在倾听(沉默会令你显得在生气)

 

4.Use SYMPATHY AND EMPATHY—try to put yourself into the place of the guests (don’t only look at things from your point of view). 同情客人的处境,并且设身处地学习换位思考(不要从自己的观点看待问题)。

 

5.Don’t make EXCUSES OR BLAME OTHERS. e.g. “It is not my fault.” “I didn’t handle this.” 不要找籍口或责备他人。如:“这不是我的错。”“我不处理这种事情。”

 

6.Get the FACTS. If you don’t understand, ask open questions so that the guest has a chance to explain.关注事实。如果你不了解,可以向客人问开放式的问题,以便客人有机会解释。

 

7.APOLOGIZE, even if you think you are right. At least you can be sorry the guest is upset.道歉—即使你认为你自己是对的。至少你可以为客人感到不高兴而道歉。

 

8.Show SINCERITY and try to retain GOODWILL—say: ‘Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.” 向客人表示出你的真诚,并且尽力保持亲切和善意。如向客人说:“感谢您向我们反映这件事”

 

9.ACTION—Always REPORT to your supervisor. 行动—要向你的主管/经理汇报客人的投诉。

  • 投诉处理 热门阅读

精品课程