酒店前厅订房会话英语

 酒店前台必会的英语,客人打电话来酒店咨询酒店的详细信息时,如何用英语一一作答。请看下面的英语口语对话。
  R:
  Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?
  长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
  G:
  I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.
  我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。
  R:
  Yes,madam.How can i help you?
  是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?
  G:
  The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.
  第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。
  R:
  Only fifteen minutes drive.
  只需要15分钟。
  G:
  Do you have a conference room?
  你会议室吗?
  R:
  We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.
  我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。
  G:
  So you must have a business center.
  所以,是有商务中心的。
  R:
  Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.
  是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。
  G:
  What do you charge for double and single rooms?
  你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?
  R:
  Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.
  单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元
  G:
  That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.
  这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。
  R:
  Do you need any further information,madam?
  夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?
  G:
  Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?
  啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?
  R:
  Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.
  是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。
  G:
  Thank you for all information.
  谢谢您的所有信息。
  R:
  Thank you for calling the Changhong.
  感谢您致电长虹.

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程