17、Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
I'll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。
18、I assure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。
19、 Please don't worry, sir (madam)
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
I will send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。
20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
21、What can I show you.
您要买什么?
22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
Please try us again tomorrow.
请明天再来看看。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan.
共计175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
25、 You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.
您真会买东西,眼力真好。
馆英语•预订房间
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.
下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What's the price difference?
两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear view is 115 dollars per night.
一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.
我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?
您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.
我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10.
我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.
我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10.What is the rate, please?
请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is $ 50 per night.
现行房费是50美元一天。
12.What services come with that?
这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.
听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14.By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间
8.I want a double room with a bath.
我要一间有浴室的双人房。
29.How much a day do you charge?
每天收费多少?
30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service harge.
一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
31.It's quite reasonable.
收费十分合理。
32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?
您准备住多久?
33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗? 他将于明天早上到达上海。
35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him.
请填好并预付一百元钱。
36.This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it.
这是预付款收据,请收好。
37.Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel?
旅馆里有空余房间吗?
38.Sorry, we have no vacant (spare) room for you. But I can recommend ou to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.
对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
阅读更多相关知识,返回【 酒店英语 】栏目列表