餐饮问答 | 网站投稿 | 会员注册 | 会员中心 | 繁体中文

www.canyin168.com-职业餐饮网

服务员英语

来源:职业餐饮网 发布时间:2012年03月08日 点击数: 收藏 讨论交流

如何用英语点餐
1.一段典型的麦当劳(汉堡店)内点餐对话
A: Hi! May I help you?
A: 嗨! 我可以帮你吗?
B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nugget?
B: 是的. 我想要一份麦香堡套餐和一份20块鸡块。
A: What kind of drinks?
A: 什么饮料呢?
B: Coke, please.
B: 请给我可乐!
A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?
A: 想要什么酱配你的鸡块呢?
B: Hot Mustard, please.
B: 麻烦给我芥茉酱。
A: Anything else?
A: 还有别的吗?
B: No. That's it.
B: 没有! 就这样了。
A: For here or to go? 或者 Sit in or take away?
A: 是在这里吃还是外带呢?
B: It's for here. / Sit in.
B: 这里用。
A: Ten twenty four
A: 一共是十镑二十四便士。
B: Here is eleven.
B: 这里是十一块。
A: Seventy-six pences is your change.
A: 这是你的零钱 - 七十六便士。
B: Enjoy your meal!
B: 请慢慢享用!
A: I will.
A: 谢谢,我会的。
您的餐点金额为..元.
The total is ....yuan.或者It costs ...元.
或者...yuan, thank you!
谢谢您的光临,再见.
Thanks for your coming see you next time.

Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
Are you ready to order?
您现在可以点餐吗?
first course 第一道菜
maincourse 主菜
dessert 甜食
ketchup=番茄酱
straw=吸管
coffee cream=咖啡配的那个奶精
辣和不辣的问题:
spicy or non-spicy? 辣还是不辣呢?
分量的问题:
large medium or small? 大中小呢?
堂食或外带:
at here or take away?在这里吃还是打包呢?
找零:
here your change ****。找你****。
HAVE A NICE DAY 或者是ENJOY YOUR MEAL

服务员英语97句
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见,欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感谢您的光临。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅。
Excuse me.
7、对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、请问您想喝点什么。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、请用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、请用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
31、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?
I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
32、您想试一下本地的特色吗?
Would you like to try local speciality?
33、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
34、您先来杯啤酒好吗?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
35、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?
If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
36、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。
I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)
37、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?
I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
38、对不起,现在已经客满了。
I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.
39、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。
I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.
40、如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
41、如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您。
You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
42、我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。
Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.

阅读更多相关知识,返回【 酒店英语 】栏目列表