餐饮问答 | 网站投稿 | 会员注册 | 会员中心 | 繁体中文

www.canyin168.com-职业餐饮网

餐饮服务与管理专业英语

来源:职业餐饮网 发布时间:2012年02月17日 点击数: 收藏 讨论交流

(二) 餐厅服务中常见用语
预订
1、 Good morning/afternoon/evening.(The name of the restaurant and your name)May I help you?
早上/下午/晚上好,某某餐厅,我能为您做些什么?
2、 How many people ,please?
请问共有多少人用餐?

迎宾
3、 Good morning/afternoon/evening. Welcome to our restaurant.
早上(中午、晚上)好,欢迎光临。
4、 May I help you, sir/madam?
我能为您做什么,先生/女士?
5、 Do you have a reservation, sir/madam?
请问您有预订吗,先生/女士?
6、would you like to sit here?
您喜欢坐这里吗?
7、Excuse me ,would you share the table with that gentleman(lady)?
对不起,您跟那位先生(小姐)合用一张台好吗?

点菜
8、 Are you ready to order now?
请问可以为您点菜了吗?
9、 May I take your order now?
请问可以为您点菜了吗?
10、 What would you like to start?
请问先给您上些什么?
11、Please wait a minute ,I’ll arrange it for you .
请稍等,我马上给您安排。
12. Please look ate the menu first.
请先看看菜牌。
13、What wines would you like to drink ?We have……
您喜欢喝点什么酒?我们有……
14、What would you like to eat?
您喜欢吃点什么?
15、Would you like some dessert?
饭后您喜欢吃点甜品吗?
16、All right .I’ll make contact with the cook and make you satisfied.
好的,我跟厨师联系一下,会使您满意的。
17、Can I arrange a snack for you if you are pressed for time?
如果您赶时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐饭菜好吗?
18、Sorry ,I’ll let you know when I make sure.
对不起,我问准确便马上告诉您。

征询意见
19、Excuse me ,May I take this chair?
对不起,我可以用这张椅子吗?
20、Is everything to your satisfaction?
请问您对一切还满意吗?
21、Is everything all right with your meal?
请问您对用餐还满意吗?
22、 Would you care for another drink?
请问您还需要一杯饮料吗?
23、Is it enough?
您的菜够吗?
24、May I take away this dish?
我可以撤掉这个盘子吗?

致歉
25、I’m terribly sorry for such a mistake.
我为这样的鲁莽向您道歉。
26、I’m terribly sorry, sir/madam. I must apologize.
实在对不起,先生/女士,我很抱歉。
27、Is there anything else I can do?
我还能为您做些什么?

解决抱怨
28、Do you have any criticism on our service or dishes?
您对我们的服务和菜肴有什么意见吗?
29、I’m sorry. I should have asked if you care for sour food.
真抱歉,我该事先问一问您是否喜欢酸味菜。
30、Would you kindly tell us if there is anything in the dishes and other respects that needs improvement?
请您告诉我们在菜和其它方面是否需要改进?
31、Please do accept our apologies and be assured that we’ll do our best to improve our work.
请一定接受我们的歉意。请相信我们将一定尽力改进我们的工作。
32、Thank you for your good words and suggestions .We’ll try our best to improve our service.
谢谢您的夸奖和建议。我们将一定尽力改进我们的服务。
33、I'm very sorry, sir. I'll return your...to the chef.
非常对不起.我会把您点的......退回厨房.
34、I'm very sorry, sir. I’ll bring you another one/bottle.
非常对不起,先生.我会替您送来另一份(瓶)
35、I'm very sorry, sir. I’ll bring you son more.
非常对不起,先生.我会帮您多取一些来.
36、Is there anything wrong with your order, sir?
您点的菜哪里不对,先生?
37、What would you like me to do?
您要我做些什么?
38、There will be no charge for this. This is the compliments of the manager. This is on the house.
这不用付费.这是经理免费附赠的.这由公司请客.
39、I'm very sorry for my mistake (clumsiness).
我为我的错误(笨拙)道歉.
40、I'm very sorry to have spoilt (ruined) your evening.
我很抱歉破坏(毁坏)了您今晚的兴致.
41、 I’d like to apologize for our carelessness. May I clean it up for you?
我为我的粗心道歉.我可以替您清理吗?
42、We're very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy your lunch.
抱歉耽搁了.请享用您的午餐.

送餐服务Room service
43、Good morning. It’s room service here.
早晨好,我是送餐部的.
44、Would you like to have something more beside the continental breakfast, sir?
先生,除了大陆式早餐,您还要别的吗? 
45、Yours is a very wise choice, sir?
您真会选择,先生.
46、Just feel free to call the Room Service. We're always at you service.
请随时打电话到送餐部.我们乐于为您服务.
47、What's the problem, sir? Can I be of some assistance?
先生,出了什么事?我能替您做点什么?
48、You have to pay twenty percent service charge if you want to have the meal sent to your room.
假如您要送餐进房的话,得付20%的服务费.
49、I'd like to have a snack sent up to my room.
我想请人把快餐送进我的房间.
50、Would you bring the supper to my room?
能将晚餐送进我的房间吗?
51、What would you like to have for breakfast?
早餐要点什么?

宴会服务Banquet service
52、When would you like your banquet?
请问宴会什么时候举行?
53、How much would you like each table at?
请问每桌标准是多少?
54、May I know what the banquet is for?
请问这个宴会是什么类型的?
55、Is there anything special you'd like to have on the menu?
您对菜单有什么特殊的要求?
56、Banquet of two tables for twenty-four at 1500 Yuan a table, drinks and fruit extra, at 6:30 this Saturday evening. Am I correct?
这个星期六晚上6点30分的两桌宴会,人数24人,每桌标准人民币1500元,酒水、水果另算,对吗?     
57、You have to pay extra fee for a sitting room.
客人在预订宴会时,应问明是否要安排休息室.并要讲明休息室是要额外付费的.
58、Are there any drivers coming?
预订宴会,还应问清其他有关情况,例如:驾驶员有几位和用餐的标准、停车地点等.
59、How much would you like to pay for each person?
按西方的习惯,一桌酒席是按每位客人的平均支出计算,我国一般则按酒席总价计算.所 以,如果服务员问:
60、How much do you want to pay for the dinner?
客人有可能不知如何回答是好.服务员应向客人解释.
61、I'm afraid we've been fully booked there. Anyway, I can arrange another restaurant for you.
不能按客人要求安排餐厅时,应表示歉意,并稍作解释,尽量安排其他餐厅.并对另一个餐厅的服务设施作一番介绍.以使客人放心.例如:
62、Could I suggest the Meiyuan Room on the Tenth Floor? This room is a deluxe one which is newly decorated and well equipped. It also has a good front view of the city.
63、I hope you'll enjoy it.
希望您会满意.
64、I'm sorry, sir. It's a bit too late. I’m afraid all the bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance. Will the day after tomorrow be all right?
有时客人订餐太迟,不能办到,应向他们表示歉意,并作解释.

失物招领lost and Found
65、I'm afraid we are closed today.
对不起我们今天关门.
66、We are closed on Sundays and national holidays.
我们星期日和国家规定假日不营业.
67、Where were you sitting?
你们坐在哪儿?
68、Do you remember where you lift it?
您能记得丢失在哪儿了吗?
69、I'm afraid that they were not found in restaurant. Could you call the lost and Found Department on? extension 2157, please?
对不起,餐厅没找到,请打电话到失物招领部好吗?分机号是2157.
70、We found your spectacles, but they have been talked to the lost and Found Department. Could you call them on extension 2157, please?
我们已找到了您的眼镜,但已被送到失物招领部,请打分机电话2157好吗?
71、They have been transferred to the lost Property Section. Could you come here in 15 minutes, please?
他们已被转交到丢失财务部,您能15分钟后来一下吗?
72、If we do find it (them) we will contact you immediately. May I have your forwarding address, please?
假如我们能找到的话,会马上与您取得联系,您能告诉我您以后的地址吗?

结账
73、Would you like to have the bill now?
请问您是现在结账吗?
74、 Would you like to pay cash or by credit card?
请问您是付现金还是用信用卡?
75、Sorry you can't sign the bill here. Cash only, if you please.
对不起,我们这里不可以签单,请付现款吧。
送客
76、 Thank you, sir/madam. We hope to see you again.
感谢光临,先生/女士,希望再次为您服务。
77、Glad you enjoyed your meal. Goodbye.
很高兴您用餐愉快,再见。

 

阅读更多相关知识,返回【 酒店英语 】栏目列表