30. 对不起,先生,Jack He 休假(下班了 / 不在位置上),我稍后请他复电话给您。请您留下联系方式。
I’m sorry, sir. Jack He is on holiday (isn’t on duty / isn’t in the office), I will ask him to call you back..do you want to leave a message / speak to someone else.
31. 隔壁房间的人太吵了,吵得我不能入睡。
I couldn’t fall sleep because of the noise from the next door.
32. 请马上派人来帮忙拿行李。
Please send someone to carry the luggage right away.
33. 可以借用一下熨斗和熨板吗?Can I borrow an iron and ironing board?
34. 房间空调有点问题.
There’s something wrong with the air conditioning.
35. 喷水头的热水出不来。
The hot water in the shower doesn’t work.
36. 电灯不亮。The light isn’t working.
37. 电源关闭了。The power is off.
38. 请送一些毛巾过来。
Could you send some towels to my room?
39. 浴巾还是面巾?Bath towels or face towels, please?
40. 请派人到我的房间来收拾餐具好吗?
Please send someone to clear up the tableware.
41. 请你把中文语言调为英文语言。
Could you please change the Chinese language into English language?
42 . 我把门锁上了,但把钥匙遗忘在房间里了。
I have locked the door, and left the key inside.
43. 请您帮我把门打开好吗?
Could you please help me open the door?
44. 没问题,请您在门口等候,我马上叫服务员过去。
No problem, Please wait at the door, we will call an attendant right away.
45. 请你立刻派人到我的房间来好吗?
Could you send someone to my room right away?
46. 是的,先生,我马上叫服务员过去。Yes, sir, I will call an attendant to your room right away.
47. 我有一些衣服要洗。I want some clothes to be washed.
48. 衣服什么时间能洗好?When can I get my laundry back?
49. 我们洗衣有两种,快洗:4小时,普通洗衣:8小时,请问您要哪一种?
We have two kinds of laundry service; regular service, you may get your laundry back in 8 hours or. express service you can get back in 4 hours. Which one do you prefer?
50. 请问内线怎么打?
How can I make a room-to-room call?
51. 房间号码请先拨8,再拨房号,其它分机直拨。
Please dial 8 first, and then room number, another extension directly dial the number.
52. 请问您要打电话给哪个房间?需要我帮您转接吗?
Would you tell me which room do you want to call to? May I transfer the call for you?
53. 请接855房。Please connect me to room 855.
54. 外线怎么打?请先拨9,然后拨您所要打的号码。
How can I make an external call? Please dial 9 first, and then the telephone number.
55. 请问您想打到哪里(国家,城市)?
Where (which country / city) would you like to call, please?
56. 您可以告诉我电话号码吗?我帮您接通后再转入您房间?
Could you tell me the telephone number , please? May I connect it first and then transfer into your room?
57. 对不起,这个号码是错的,您还有其它的号码吗?
Excuse me. It’s the wrong number, do you have another one?
58. 请挂上电话后等一会,我会把电话接到您的房间的。
Please hang up and wait. I will transfer the call to your room.
59. 请不要挂线,我马上帮您接通。Hold on please, I will connect with it right now.
60. 本地电话1元一分钟,已抱括服务费。
Local call is one yuan a minute and including the service charge
61. 国际长途是8元一分钟,加20%服务费
The International call is eight yuan a minute,. plus twenty five percent service charge.
62. 你可以告诉我ATT对方付款的号码吗?
Could you tell me the ATT collecting call number ?
63. 是10811. 让我提醒您,即使是由受话人付款,酒店方面仍要收取手续费的。
10811. May I remind you that there is still a handling charge for a collect call in the hotel?
64. 我房间很冷,请问有暖气吗?My room is too cold. Is there heating in the room?
65. 不好意思,这里没有暖气,但我们可以提供一个暖炉给您。
I’m sorry sir, there’s not heating in the room. But we can offer a heater to you.
66 .电脑上不了网,请叫电脑员过来检查一下。
I can’t access to the Internet. Please call a computer engineer to check it for me.
67. 您可以先重启电脑,如还是不行请再通知我们。
Please restart the computer first, if it still doesn’t work then inform us.
68. 真的很抱歉,我马上叫电脑员过去。
I’m very sorry, sir, we will call a computer engineer right away.
69. 请你告诉我桑拿怎么走?Where is the Sauna center/department?
70. 乘电梯到大堂,大堂门口左转。
You can take the lift to lobby , Go through to the lobby main door and turn left .
71. 您到大堂后,我们的同事将会为您带路。
Please go to the lobby my colleague will show you.
72. 请问你们酒店怎么走?
How can I get to your hotel?
73. 请您稍等,我将为您转接到礼宾部查询。
Wait a moment, please. I will put you through to the concierge and they can explain to you..
74. 总机,我明天要8点叫醒服务。
Operator, I want a wake up call/morning call at 8am.
75. 8点钟,没问题,我们明天会准时叫醒您的,晚安。
8 o’clock, no problem,sir. We will call you on time. Good night.
76. 好的,没问题,先生,但您的朋友已帮您要了9点的叫醒,请问您是否要两个叫醒服务呢?
All right, no problem, sir. But your friend has already called me to wake you up at 9am. do you want to have different times ?
77. 很抱歉打扰您,这里是总机,我想跟您确认一下您的叫醒时间是7点钟吗?
This is the operator speaking. I’m sorry to disturb you. I want to confirm your wake up call. At 7 o’clock, is this correct?
78. 早上好,先生,您需要的叫醒服务时间到了,祝您居住愉快。
Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your wake-up call, have a nice day.
79. 早上好,先生,您的7点钟叫醒时间到了,但现在已经是7点30分了,因为刚才您的电话一直在占线。
Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your morning wake up call at 7 o’clock, but it’s 7:30 now, because your phone was busy just now.
80. 我现在要午睡,请您帮我设一个请勿打扰。
I am sleeping, Please make a DND for me.
81. 没问题,先生。能告诉我您不想被打扰的时间是哪个时间段,如果有紧急或国际长途电话又该如何通知您?
No problem, sir. Could you tell me what period you don’t Want to be disturbed.
And how about urgent or IDD calls?
82. 请问早餐什么时候开始,到几点结束?
Could you tell me the opening times for breakfast?
83. 平时早上6点钟到10点30,周末到11点结束。
From 6:00am to 10:30am on weekdays, and till 11:00am on weekend.
84. 谢谢您的来电。
Thank you for your calling.
85. 请稍等。
Wait a moment, please.
86. 你能告诉我你们酒店的地址吗?
Could you tell me your hotel’s address?