餐饮问答 | 网站投稿 | 会员注册 | 会员中心 | 繁体中文

www.canyin168.com-职业餐饮网

酒店前台接基本待客英语

来源:职业餐饮网 发布时间:2011年01月08日 点击数: 收藏 讨论交流

三.柜台服务

B=行李服务员(Bellman)

C=服务员 (Clerk)

H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)

BC=领班(Bell Captain)

G=客人(Guest)

 

 

To the Front Desk.

带客人到柜台

 

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.

小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。


G: Thank you.

谢谢你。


B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有多少件行李?


G: Just this three.

只有这3件。


B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?


G: Yes. That’s all.

对,就这些了。


B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.

我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。


G: I see, thanks.

我知道了,谢谢。


B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。


G: OK. Fine.

好极了。


B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。
Taking a guest to the room

阅读更多相关知识,返回【 酒店英语 】栏目列表