480) I’m lad to be at your service.
很高兴为您服务。
481) Here we are.
我们到了。
482) How do you want it?
你怎么个要法?
483) Would you like a shampoo?
你想要香波吧?
484) Shall I put some oil on?
给你头上点油吧。
485) Shall I shave off your beard.
给你把胡子刮一下吧?
486) Would you like it washed?
想洗一下吗?
487) Do you want it cut short or just trimmed?
你想将它理短,还是仅仅削一下。
488) How do you usually wear your parting?
你通常头发是怎么分的。
489) How would you like your hair set?
给您的头发怎么定型?
490) What style would you like
你喜欢什么发型?
491) Do you want a cold-wave or an ordinary perm?
你想要冷烫,还是热烫?
492) How shall I cut it?
你要什么发式?
493) Please don’t disturb.
请勿打扰。
494) Don’t touch the exhibits.
展出之物,请勿乱动。
495) You are not to talk to the guest like that.
你对客人不能那样说话。
496) You mustn’t wash the silk shirt in the machine.
你不能在洗衣机里洗真丝衬衫。
497) You must do it by hand.
你必须用手洗。
498) You’d better not drink too much.It’ll do you harm
你最好不要喝太多,这对你的身体没有好处。
499) No visitor after 8p.m.
晚上8:00后谢绝会客。
500) The air-conditioner must be out of order.
空调机一定出了毛病