处理投诉时的常用英语客套话

处理投诉时的常用客套话
1、我们当尽力而为,但我很难给您保证什么。
(we’ll try our best ,but I cannot guarantee anything.)
2、非常抱歉我们不能对此事负责,你应该把贵重物品寄存在接待处。
(I must say that we cannot be held responsible. you should have deposited valuables with the reception.)
3、 相信服务员并不是有意无礼,他只是可能没有听懂您的意思。
(I’m sure the waiter didn’t mean to be rude. perhaps he didn’t understand you correctly.)
4、 很抱歉,先生(小姐)。我想这里面可能有点误会。
(I’m sorry sir, there must be some misunderstanding.)
5、 很抱歉,但情况已是如此,请坐一会儿,我尽快为您作安排。
(I’m terribly sorry. but that is the situation. Please take a seat. I’ll soon have something arranged for you.)
6、 先生,感谢您为我们提供这些情况,我立即去了解。
(Thank you for telling us about it, I’ll look into the matter at once..)
7、 先生很抱歉,我将尽快地解决这个问题。
(Sorry, sir , I’ll solve the problem for you as soon as possible.)
8、 恐怕您误会了我的意思,我能解释一下吗?
(I’m afraid you have misunderstood what I said. Perhaps I can explain again.)
9、 对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
(I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.)
10、先生请别激动,让我来想办法。
(lease sir ,if you calm yourself, I’ll try to help you.)
11、很抱歉,我们此刻不能答应您。我们明天给您回音。
We are sorry, we cannot promise you now. Tomorrow we shall let you know.




回决客人的不合理要求
1、对不起,这件事我也无能为力。
I am sorry, it is beyond my power to do this.
2、很抱歉,我们不能办您所要求的事。
We feel sorry we cannot be able to do what you ask for.
3、我们无法同意您的要求,实在对不起。
Indeed, we regret very much for not being able to comply with your request.
4、我希望能够替您办那件事,但我办不到。
I wish I could render you that service, but I couldn’t.
5、我不得不拒绝您,因为这样是违反我们酒店规定的。
I must refuse to meet your request, as it is against our hotel’s regulation.
6、我不得不拒绝您,因为这样做会有损于我们酒店的声誉。
I must refuse to do as you wish, otherwise it will give harm to our hotel’s reputation.
7、很抱歉,但是这件事的确是违反我们宾馆规定的。
(Excuse me, but I should say it’s against our hotel regulations.)
 8、您所做的事说明您是一个行为不端正的人。
What your have done shows that your are a man with bad behavior.
9、我们无法满足您的要求,我国的外汇管理条例不允许这样做;
It cannot be done, as the foreign exchange control regulations of this country will not allow you to do so.
10、你应该尊重我们海关的规定;
You should respect our customs regulations.
11、您的所做的为已经违反了安全条例;
What you have done is contrary to the safety regulations.
12、我要指出,我国法律不允许你这样做;
I should say that the law of our country does not allow you to do so.
13、请国外访者协助我们维持法治与秩序。
Visitors from abroad are hoped to help us to maintain law and order.
14、我们遗憾地指出,您的行为将有损于我们两国人民的友好关系。
We regret to point out that your behavior will cause harm to the friendly relations between our two peoples.
15、我们将对您所做出的事提出抗议。
We shall make a protest against what you have done.?



最常用的20种句型

I’d like to invite you to my home.
Thank you very much for helping me.
Could you please speak slowly?
I’m happy to help you any time.
How was your vacation?
What do you think of our company?
Do you have any advice for me about learning English ?
I’d be happy to show you around Beijing .
Is it possible for you to come tomorrow?
I wish I could help you.
Don’t worry about being laughed at when you speak English.
It’s too hot to eat outside.
Please come as quickly as you can.

  • 投诉处理 热门阅读

精品课程