酒店结帐英语

Key Sentences(重点句子)

185.I'd like to pay my bill now.

我想现在结账。

186.Your name and room number,please?

请问您的姓名和房间号码?

187.Have you used any hotel services this morning?

请问您今天早晨是否用过旅馆内的服务设施?

188.Four nights at 90 US dollors each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel.That makes a total of 665 US dollars.

4个晚上,每晚90美元,加上膳食费,总共是660美元。

189.Can I pay by credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付吗?

190.Please sign your name here.

请您在这里签名。

191. Excuse me. We're leaving today.I'd like to pay our bills now.

劳驾。我们今天要离去了。我希望现在就把账结清。

192.By the way,I'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12∶00 noon,sir.

先生,顺便告诉您,结账后离开旅馆时间是12点。

193. How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?

这几天您的朋友与您同住费用怎么办呢?

194.Please add to my account.

请记在我的账里。

195.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room,Mr.Green?

格林先生,今天早晨您是否用过旅馆服务设施,或在旅馆餐厅用过早餐?

196.Yes,my friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room,but we didn't use any services.

是的,我的朋友与我在餐厅刚用过早餐,但是我们没有使用过任何服务设施。

197.The total for the eight days is five hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen.

8天来总计是560元8角。

 

Dialogue A

A:Good morning,sir.Can I help you?

B:I'd like to pay my bill now.

A:Your name and room number, please?

B:George Wright,Room 706.

A:Yes,Mr.Wright.Have you used any hotel service this morning?

B:No,I haven't used any services.

A:Fine.This is your bill,Mr.Wright.Four nights at 90US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had atthe hotel.That makes a total of 665 US dollars.

B: Can I pay by credit card?

A:Certainly. May I have your card,please?

B: Here you are.

A:Please sign your name here.

B:Oh,yes.Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say good-bye to some of my friends.

A:Yes,we'll keep it for you.How many pieces of your luggage?

B: Just three.I'll be back by 3∶00.

A: That's fine. Have a nice day.

B:Thank you.See you later.

 

Dialogue B

(A:Receptionist B: Guest)

B:I would like to know the approximate figure of my ac- count so that I can have my money exchanged at the bank.

A:Up to the present,the total amount has been 880 yuan approximately.

B:Excuse me. We're leaving today.I'd like to pay our bill snow.

A:By the way, I'd like to tell you(that) the check-out times 12∶00 noon. May I know your name and room number,please?

B:My name is Henry Green.Room 1123.

A:Yes,Mr.Green.How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?

B:Please add to my account.

A:Then we'll make out a bill for both of you.

B:OK.

A:Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room,Mr.Green?

B:Yes,my friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room,but we didn't use any services.

A:Fine.I'll need to find out what the charge is on the breakfast.The total for the eight days is eight hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen.

B:Oh,I didn't change enough money just now.Can I pay in American dollars?

A:No,sir.You can pay in Foreign Exchange Certificate only.But you can get your money changed at the Foreign Exchange Counter of our hotel over there.

B:Thank you.…Here you are.

A:Thank you.Mr.Green.Here's your receipt.

 

Words and Expressions 

approximate a.近似的,大约的

figure n.数字

exchange v.交换、兑换、交易

Foreign Exchange Certificate 外币兑换券

receipt n.收据

luggage n.行李、包裹

Accounting 结帐

-I'm in Room 519.I'm leaving today.Please settle my hotel account.-我住519房间,请结帐。

-I'm leaving this afternoon.Will you please close my account?-我今天下午动身,请结帐。

-I'm leaving early tomorrow.Please have my bill ready.-我明天一早离开,请把帐结好。

-I'll be checking out arround noon.Where can I pay my bill?-我打算中午退房,请问在哪里结帐?

-When are you leaving?-你什么时候动身离店?

-At one o'clock in the afternoon.May I have my bill,please?下午一点。请给我结帐吧。

-Do I have to pay rent for today if I l have your breakfast sent up to the room?
-如果我下午走,还要付当天的房租吗?

-It depends on when you leave.If you leave after 12 o'clock,you have to pay half of the day's rent.If you leave after 6 p.m,you have to pay the full rent.
-那要看你几点离开了,如果十二点以后走,你得付一半;如果晚六点以后走,你就得付全天的了。

-According to hotel regulations,the time limit for setting accounts is at noon.If a guest leaves his room between 12 noon and 6.pm,he must pay half a day's rent extra.
-饭店规定以中午十二点为计算房金的时间界限,超过十二点要加收半天房租。

-I'm leaving at 12 then.-那我十二点退房。

-Do you need a taxi to the airport?-你要汽车送你到机场吗?

-Yes.-要。

-When will you need the taxi?-你几点要车?

-At 12,30 in the afternoon.-下午十二点半。

-Will the taxi fare be settled together with the rent?-汽车费现在一起结算好吗?

-Do it according to your regulations.-按照你们的规定办吧。

-I'm leaving for Tokyo.tonight and I'll be back in a few days.Can I leave three pieces of luggage here?
-我今晚去东京,几天后回来。有三件行李放在这儿可以吗?

-Yes,please leave them with me (the room attendant).The service fee for the bigpiece is 20 fen per day.For the small one,it's 10 fen.
-可以,请你把行李交给我(客房服务员)。行李保管费每天大件二角,小件一角。

-I want to have my bill ready tomorrow.But I would like to know the approximate sum so that I may cash my ,traveller's check.
-我明天结帐。请告诉我付费的大概数字,我好兑换现款。

-About 500 yuan.-大约五百元。

-Does this include service?-包括服务费吗?

-Yse,everything is included.-一切都包括在内了。

-It's 387 yuan and 45 fen,including the phone and laundry charges.
-三百八十七元四角五分,包括电话费和洗衣费。

-497.84 yuan altogether.-一共四百九十七元八角四分。

-Dose it include air conditioning?-是不是包括冷气费?

-Yes,it does.-是包括的。

-There is no air conditioning in the room.Why should I pay the charge?-房间里没有冷气,怎么要收冷气费?

-There is air conditionng indeed.Perhaps you didn't pay attention,but you have to pay the charge.
-冷气是开放的,您可能没注意到,但费用还是要收的。

-Do you accept traveller's cheques?-你们接受旅行支票吗?

-According to our regulations,you have to pay cash.-按饭店的规定您得付现款。

-Sorry,these two bills have not been included.(Sorry,I've forgotten to collectthese two bills.)
-对不起,刚才漏收你两张帐单。

-Sorry,this food bill is not mine.-这张用膳单不是我的。

-Shall I pay the bill now ?-现在我可以结帐吗?

-Your bill has already been sent to your room.-你的帐单已送到房间去了。

-Please give me a receipt.-请给我收据。

-I'm leaving for America.Please forward my mail to this address.
-我将动身去美,请按这个地址将邮件转给我。

-I'm very much obliged to you for what you've done.
-承蒙你帮助,非常感谢。

-I can not express how much I am obliged to you.
-我不知道用什么话来表示对你的感谢。

-Oh,don't mention it.It's a pleasure.-哦,哪儿的话,我很乐意帮助你。

I hope we'll have an opportunity to see you again.-我希望我们有机会再见面。

-Welcome to come again.-欢迎你再来。

-Hope to meet you in Beijing again.-希望能再见到你

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程