西餐厅英文情景对话

西餐厅英文情景对话:
1:早餐
w:Good morning.madam.Are you ready to order?Would you to have breakfast buffet or A la carte?
早上好,小姐。您准备好点菜了吗?您要吃早餐自助餐还是散点呢?
G:A la carte,please.I'll choose something from the menu.
散点吧。我会从菜单上挑选餐点。
W:May I take your order now,madam?
现在您要点菜了吗,小姐?
G:Yes.I'd like to have a continental breakfast.
是的,我要欧式早餐。
W:Certainly,madam,would you like Toast,breakfast roolls,croissants or Danish pastries?
好的,小姐。你要多士,早餐软包,牛角包还是丹麦包?
G:Croissants,please.
牛角包。
W: What kind of fruit juice Would you like?
   您喜欢哪一种果汁呢?
G:Pineapple juice.
菠萝汁。
W:Coffee or tea,madam?
你要咖啡还是茶,小姐?
G:Black coffee.Please.
清咖啡。
W:So that's Croissants,pineapple juice and black coffee.
那就是牛角包,菠萝汁和清咖啡。
G:That's right.
对的。
W:Thank you.madam.
谢谢,小姐。

1-1:早餐
W:Good morning,May I take your order now?
早上好,您现在点菜吗?
G:Please give me a few minutes.I'm not yet ready.
再给我几分钟,我还没有准备好。
W:Please take your time,sir.
请慢慢挑选,先生。
G:Waiter....I'D like to have a full breakfast.
服务员....我想要美式早餐。
W:Certainly.sir. Which kind of juice would you like?
好的,先生,你要什么果汁?
G:Orange.
橙汁。
W:Would you like sausage,bacon or ham?
您要香肠,烟肉还是火腿?
G:Sausage,please.
香肠。
W:How would you like your eggs.sir.
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
G:Two fried eggs, fried over.
两个鸡蛋,两面煎。
W:Certainly.Would you like toast,breakfast rolls,croissants or Diansh pastries?
好的,您喜欢多士,早餐软包,牛角包或者丹麦包?
G:Croissants,please.And I'd like to have a black tea.
牛角包。我还要红茶。
W:Certainly,sir.So that's orange juice.sausage and eggs.fried over.Croissant and a black tea.
您点了橙汁,香肠,两面煎的煎蛋,牛角包和一杯红茶。
G:That's right.
对的。
W:Thank you,sir.
谢谢,先生。
2:中午
W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.
How many person are there in your party?
中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?
G:Three.
三位。
W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.
您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?
G:Smoking.
吸烟区。
W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.
How about this table?
请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?
G:Yes.Thank you.
好的。谢谢。
W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.
would you like something to drink first?
请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?
G:We have three Tsing tao .
给我们来三支青岛。
W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.
请稍等。我马上去拿过来。
W:May I take you order now ,sir?
先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?
G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?
好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?
W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?
当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?
G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.
我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。
W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?
请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?
G:Medium well.
七成。
W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?
您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?
G:later.
稍候再上。
W:Would you like something else?
请问您还要其它吗?
G:No.That is all.
不了,就这些。
W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.
10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。
G:Good.Thank you.
非常好。谢谢。
W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.
   不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程