处理顾客投诉餐饮英语培训

餐饮服务英语三
一. 讲课内容:处理顾客投诉—餐饮服务
二. 讲课目的: 通过学习能够处理基本的外宾投诉
三. 授课对象: 主要面对餐饮部员工
四. 讲课资源需求: 白板.白板笔.白板擦.桌椅
五. 讲课方式: 面授
六. 讲课内容:
Settling complaints处理顾客投诉----餐饮服务

.关於上错菜的投拆(complains about the wrong order)

G: Waiter. This isn’t what I ordered!
侍应生。这不是我点的菜!
W: I’m very sorry, sir. What was your order?
真对不起,先生。您点的是什麽?
G: I ordered a Shrimp Curry, not Beef Curry.
我点的是咖哩鲜虾,不是咖哩牛肉!
W: I see, sir. I’ll bring you some at once.
我明白了,先生。马上给您送来。
W: Your curry, sir. I’m very sorry for the mistake.
您的咖哩,先生。抱歉弄错了。
G: Yes, please be more careful in the future!
嗯,今後可要当心点!
W: I will, sire. I hope you enjoy your meal.
我会的,先生。请慢用。

关於上菜过慢的抱怨(complains about a late order)

G: Waiter. I ordered my meal at least thirty minutes ago and it still hasn’t come.
Why is it taking so long?
侍应生,我至少在三十分钟前点的菜,到现在还没来。为什麽要这麽久?
W: I’m very sorry, sir. I’ll check your order with the Chef.
真对不起,先生。我会和主厨核对您点的菜。
G: Please do any hurry up! I’ve got an appointment in fifteen minutes.
请快一点!十五分钟後我有个约会。
W: Just a moment, please
请稍等。
(brings order上菜)
W: Your meal, sir. We’re very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy your lunch.
先生,您的菜。抱歉耽搁了。请享用您的午餐。

沉着应对
1. 当你听不懂客人的意思时: 对不起,我不明白,让我找我们领班/经理帮您的忙
I’m sorry .I don’t understand .May I ask the captain /Manager to help you .
2. 当你不明白客人的意思时: 对不起,我不明白,您可以让我看看吗
I’m sorry .i don’t understand ,Will you please show me that.
3. 当客人提出的要求,你不能答允时,说:非常抱歉,我们不允许这样做的
I’m terribly sorry .we are not permitted to do this.
4. 在婉拒客人的要求时,说: 恐怕不行,很遗憾
I’m afraid not ,unfortunately.
5. 当客人向你致谢时,说: 很高兴为您服务,或请别客气/很乐意效劳
My pleasure ./You are welcome/Glad to be of service
6. 能答应客人的要求时.可迅速答应时: 当然可以先生/太太 我马上拿来先生/太太 立刻办
Certainly, sir/madam. I’ll go and get it right away, sir/madam Yes sir/madam.
7. 不能答应客人的要求致歉时: 非常抱歉.恐怕我们没有
I’m sorry .we don’t have…..
用电话询问遗失物件时的英语会话
G: Is that the Coffee Shop?
请问是咖啡厅吗?
W: Yes, it is. May I help you?
是的,需要我效劳吗?
G: Yes. I had breakfast in your restaurant this morning and left my glasses there. Have your found them?
我今天早上在贵餐厅用餐时把眼镜遗落在那边。您们有没看到?
W: May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
G: Yes, it’s Talbot.
我姓台伯。
W: Could you describe them, please?
请描述那副眼镜的外形好吗?
G: Yes, they are a pair of brown ladies horn rimmed glasses with blur tinted lenses.
好的,那是一副色角质镜框女用眼镜,蓝色镜片。
W: Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check for you.
请不要挂断好吗?我查查看。
W: I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. We have found your glasses, ma’am.
劳您久等了。我们找到您的眼镜了,太太。
G: Wonderful. I’ll come to pick it up.
  太好了,我会过来取回。
W: Could you come to the Cashier’s Desk at the entrance?
请到入口处的出纳台拿好吗?
G: Fine. Thank you very much.
  好的。谢谢您。
W: You’re welcome, ma’am.
不客气。

请客人稍候时的英语会话
Dialogue: W = Waiter 服务生  G = Guest 客人

W: Good evening, sir. Welcome to Lichang Seafood Restaurant. 先生,晚上好,欢迎光临黎昌海鲜大酒楼。 
G: Good evening. 早。
W: How many persons, please? 请问有几位?
G: A table for three, please. 三位。
W: I’m afraid all our tables are taken, sir. Would you mind to wait a while? 先生,恐怕所有的位子都坐满了。您介意等到有空位吗?
G: Well, how long will it take? 要等多久?
W: I’m not sure. But we’ll get a table ready as fast as we can. 我不确定。但我们会尽快帮您把位子准备好。
G: OK, then I’ll wait. 好吧,我等一会儿。
W: May I have your name, please? 请问贵姓?
G: Yes, It‘s Anderson. 安德生。
W: Mr. Anderson. Thank you. Could you take a seat over there and I will call you when the table is ready. 谢谢您,安德生先生。要不要到那边坐,有空位时我再叫您。
G: Fine. Please don’t forget! 好的。请别忘了!
W: I won’t, sir. (a table becomes vacant) 先生,不会的。(有一张空桌时)
W: We have a table for you now, Mr. Anderson. This way, please. 先生,现在有位子了。这边请。谢谢您的等候。
G: That’s ok. 没关系。 

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程