餐饮服务英语口语培训

餐饮服务英语一
一. 讲课内容:餐厅服务基本用语
二. 讲课目的: 通过学习掌握餐饮服务的基本用语
三. 授课对象: 主要针对餐饮部员工
四. 讲课资源需求: 白板.白板笔.白板擦.桌椅
五. 讲课方式: 面授
六. 讲课内容:
F&B基本服务用语
Unit One Reserving a table 订座
1. This is “The Lichang Seafood Restaurant”.Good morning. May I help you?
早上好,黎昌海鲜大酒楼,有什么可以帮您的.
2. How many persons ,please.
您几位呢?
3. I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening.
非常抱歉,我们的餐位今天晚上都已经定出去了.
4. When are the restaurant hours?
餐厅的营业时间是怎样的?
5. I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Beijing.
我喜欢靠窗边的位置,我妻子喜欢看北京的夜景.
6.Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit.
谢谢您的来电,,先生,我们期望您的到来.
Unit Two Receiving a guest引座
1. Have you got a reservation?
您有预定吗?
2. Oh, yes, Mr. Smith. We’ve been expecting you. Would you please come with me?
哦,好的史密斯先生,我们一直等候着您的到来,请跟我来.
3. I haven’t got a reservation. Can I get a seat anyway?
我之前没有预定,还有座吗?
 Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free?
不好意思先生,我们已经客满了,您介意等一会儿吗?
4.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please?
不好意思,让您久等了先生/女士,现在有空位置了,请这边走.
Unit Three Taking orders 点菜
1. Today we have chicken noodle.
今天有鸡肉面。
2. How do you like your roast beef, rare, medium or well done?
你们要的烤牛肉是半熟的,适中的,还是熟透的?
3. Ok, here is the menu. Please take your time.
好的,这是菜单,您慢慢看
4. Are you ready to order, gentleman?
您现在准备点菜吗,先生?
5.I like Chinese food..Would you recommend something for me?
我喜欢中国菜,你帮我们介绍介绍.
6.Which is the quickest dish you can make? 有什么清淡一点的菜式?
Unit Four Recommend the dishes 推荐菜式
1.We are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could recommend something?
我们还在看菜单,要不,你帮我们介绍几个菜?
3 . We have fresh fish’s offal from market, would you like to have a try?
我们今天的鱼刚从市场上买回来,您可以试一下.
4. We have Sichuan dish and Guang Dong dish. Which would you prefer?
我们有川菜和广东菜,您看喜欢哪一种呢?
5. It is Duanwu Festival today, would you like some Zongzi?
今天是端午节,您来点粽子试试看
6.It’s cheap and delicious, would you like some ?
这既便宜又好吃,要不要来一点?
7. “White snow hides the dragon” is very famous here, would you like some?
白雪藏龙是我们的招牌菜,您要不要试试
8.What special food do you have for Lantern Festival.
你们灯会的时候有什么特色的菜肴?

Unit Five Bar Service 酒吧服务
1. Today I’ll try some Chinese wine, especially those made in Hebei, what can you suggest?
今天我想试试中国的红酒,尤其是产自河北的,你们有什么建议呢?
2. The Great Wall Brand Dry Red Wine is in fashion now. It is brewed in Xuanhua, Hebei.
现在长城白兰地干红很流行,它是产自河北宣化的.
3. Do you care something a little stronger? If you prefer something milder, there is rice wine here.
您要不要来点烈性酒呢?要是喜欢酒精度低的话,我们这儿还有米酒.
4. Heng Shui Laobaigan is one of the most famous liquors in Hebei province and never goes to the head.
衡水老白干是河北省最有名的白酒,而且喝了不上头.
5. Can I bring the wine and liquor by myself?
我可以自带酒水吗?
6. How about Mao tai liquor, a famous liquor in Gui zhou?
要不茅台酒怎么样,它是贵州很有名的白酒

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程