前厅服务英语

前厅服务英语
Service English For Front office
Good morning, Reservation, may I help you? 早上好,客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?
May I have your name and telephone number? 能告诉我您的名字和电话吗?
May I know your arrival and departure date? 请问您打算住多久呢?
What kind of room would you prefer? 您想要什么样的房间呢?
How many rooms do you need? 您需要几间呢?
How many guests do you have ? 您一行共有多少位客人呢?
When would you expect to arrive? 您什么时候能到呢?
Hold on, please. I’ll check our room availability for those days.请别挂断,我查一下那几天有没有空房。
I’m sorry, but we have no deluxe room available for those days, but we can offer you Executive Suit.很抱歉恐怕那几天没有豪华间了,但我们还有行政套房。
We will do our best to book you into deluxe room. 我们尽量为您订豪华间。
The daily rate of the deluxe room is RMB780 with 10% service charge.豪华客房的价格是人民币780元加10%的服务费。
We offer special rates for your company, sir. For all type of rooms there is a 50% discount. 我们为贵公司提供房价五折优惠。
How would you like to guarantee your reservation? 您想怎样担保您的预订呢?
Would you like us to arrange a car to pick up you at the airport? 需要我们派车去机场接您吗?
I will connect you with the Concierge.我帮您转接礼宾部。
May I confirm the reservation, sir? A Elite room from May26th to 29th. Am I right? 先生,确认一下您的预约好吗?一间5月26日至29日的雅致客房,对吗?
We will extend the reservation(make the cancellation/the correction/the change )for you.谢谢您,我们会为您延长(取消/改正/变更)
Do you have a reservation with us, sir? 请问您有没有预订,先生?
I’m very sorry, our rooms are fully booked today .May I introduce a hotel nearby for you? 很抱歉,今天客房全部满了,为您介绍附近的酒店好吗?
Just moment, please, I’ll check our reservation record.请稍等,我查一下预约记录。
Yes sir. I have your reservation right here, we are expecting you.  对的,先生。您的预订在这儿,我们正等候您的光临。
Could I see your passports/ID card, sir? 先生,请出示您的护照/身份证好吗?
Would you please fill in the registration card? 请填写这张登记卡好吗?
Would you please pay RMB1000 for deposit?请付人民币1000元做押金。
Here’s your room key to 908 and room card, please keep them. Your room is on the 9th floor; the bellboy will show you up. Enjoy your stay, sir.这是您的908号房间钥匙和房卡。您的房间在9楼,行李生会领您上去的。希望您过得愉快,先生。
Good morning, may I have your room number please? 早上好,请问您的房间号码?
Mr. Scout, did you consume anything in your Mini bar? 斯格特先生,您消费过迷你吧吗?
How would you like to settle your bill? 您选择怎样的付账方式呢?
May I take a print of your card? 我能刷一下您的卡吗?
Mr. Scout, here is your bill, Please check it. 斯格特先生,这是您的账单,请复核。
This figure here accounts for the room service that you used yesterday. 这个数字是您昨天消费客房送餐的费用。
Here is your deposit receipt, please keep it with you during you stay with us and present this receipt upon you check out for settlement. 这是您的押金收据,请保存好,结帐时请出示此收据。
It comes to 900RMB at today’s exchange rate. 根据今天的汇率一共是900人民币。
Do you have luggage in the trunk? 行李箱里有没有行李呢?
May I help you with your luggage, sir? 先生,需要我帮您拿行李吗?
I will show you to your room. This way, please.我带您到您的房间去,请跟我来。
How many pieces of luggage do you have? 您有几件行李呢?
Is this all your luggage? 这是您的所有行李吗?
I’m sorry , we can't accept perishable goods. 对不起,我们不寄存易腐坏的物品。
Altogether 3 suitcases and 2 handbags, is that right? 一共是3个箱子,2个手提包,对吗?
Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag? 您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗?
There is a safe in each guest room.每间房都有保险箱。
Just a moment, please. I’ll get a cart.请稍等,我去拿行李车。
This is your claim tag, sir.这是您的取物条,先生。
Your bags can be picked up from the Bell Captain’s desk.您可以到服务台领取行李。
After you, sir. 您先请,先生。
Going up/down to which floor, sir? 去哪一层楼呢,先生?
This is your room, sir. 这是您的房间,先生。
May I put your bags here, sir? 我可以把行李放在这里吗,先生?
May I arrange a car for you? 为您叫辆车好吗?
Please wait for a moment, I’ll put through with you.请稍等,我马上为您转接。
I’ll connect you with the Front Desk. 我为您转接前台。
I’m sorry, the line is busy, please call back later.对不起,对方电话无法接通,请稍后再拨。
The line was bad/noisy. 线路故障/有杂音。
Please dial 9 before the country code and then the area code and then the number. 请先拨9再拨国家号和地区号,最后拨电话号码。
For room-to -room calls , please dial 8 first and then room number. 如要客房拨打客房,请拨8加房间号码。
You may call directly from your room, sir.先生,您可以直接由客房打出去。
The country codes are listed in the service directory in you room. 您房间的服务指南中列有国家代码。
Would you please be louder? I can’t hear you clearly. 请大声点好吗?我听不清楚您的声音
Who are you calling? 请问您要找谁?
I’m afraid there is no body answer. Would you like to leave a message? 没人接听电话,您要留话吗?
Could you repeat that? 请再说一次好吗?
Could you speak more slowly? 请说慢一点好吗?
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让您久等了。
At what time shall we call you? 我们该什么时候叫您呢?(叫早)
Thanks for your calling, good bye.谢谢您的来电,再见。
Please leave your room number and we will send the fax up to your room as soon as we get it.请留下您的房号,一旦传真收到我们马上为您送上去。
We have comprehensive communication facilities and secretarial assistance.我们提供综合性的商务设备和秘书服务。
May I have the fax number? 能告诉我传真号吗?
The fee is 5yuan per page for a local fax. 本地传真5元一页。
It costs 10yuan .这个10元钱。
They are all first—class goods. 这些都是一等品。
Is there anything else you are interested in? 您还想买点别的吗?
It’s very fragile, please handle with care. Don’t put it upside down.它是易碎物品,请小心轻放,不要倒放。 

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程