酒店英语口语学习手册之前台接待日常用语

 前台接待日常用语
  Part 1 Greetings
  第一部分 问候
  1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?
  欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?
  2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
  先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
  3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
  我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
  4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .
  如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。
  Part 2 Helping to Check-in
  第二部分 帮助入住
  1. Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.
  请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。
  2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.
  请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。
  3. How many nights will you stay this time?
  这次入住您会住多少天?
  4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?
  您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?
  5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?
  先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?
  6. Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?
  这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?
  7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
  这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

 Part 3 Providing Service During Staying
  第三部分 居停期间提供服务
  1. Regular Service常规服务
  (1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .
  请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。
  (2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.
  您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。
  (3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise jogging and walking.
  酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步(锻炼身体)和散步的地方。
  (4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel regulation. ( hotel rules-)
  您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。
  (5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.
  不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。
  (6) What denominations would you like?
  你想要什么面值的人民币呢?
  (7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.
  对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。
  (8)---Can I fax this paper?
  我可以传真这份文件吗?
  ==Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?
  当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?
  ---How would you like to pay for it, sir?
  你打算怎样付款呢,先生?
  ==Could you charge it to my room bill?
  可记在我的客房账单内吗?
  ---Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here?
  当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?
  (9). Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?
  你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?
  (10). Could you please give us your flight No.?
  你能告诉我您的航班号吗?
  2. Reminder提醒
  (1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside..
  外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。
  (2) You look tired,You’d better go to bed earlier tonight if you can.
  你看上去很累,今晚最好早点休息。
  (3) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.
  今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。
 

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程