前台接待日常用语

前台接待日常用语

Part 1 Greetings
第一部分 问候
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?
 欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
 先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
 我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .
  如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

Part 2 Helping to Check-in
第二部分 帮助入住
Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.
 请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。
 2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.
 请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。
3. How many nights will you stay this time?
  这次入住您会住多少天?
4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?
  您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?
5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?
先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?
Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?
这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?
7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。
Part 3 Providing Service During Staying

第三部分 居停期间提供服务
Regular Service常规服务
(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .
请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。
(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.
您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。
(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise jogging and walking.
酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步(锻炼身体)和散步的地方。
(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel regulation. ( hotel rules-)
您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。
(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.
不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。
(6) What denominations would you like?
你想要什么面值的人民币呢?
(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.
对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。
(8)---Can I fax this paper?
我可以传真这份文件吗?
==Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?
当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?
---How would you like to pay for it, sir?
你打算怎样付款呢,先生?
==Could you charge it to my room bill?
可记在我的客房账单内吗?
---Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here?
当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?
(9). Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?
你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?
(10). Could you please give us your flight No.?
你能告诉我您的航班号吗?
2. Reminder提醒
(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside..
外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。
(2) You look tired,You’d better go to bed earlier tonight if you can.
你看上去很累,今晚最好早点休息。
(3) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.
今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。
Internet Service网络服务
There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.
写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。
(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.
对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。
(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.
好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。
About the Laundry关于洗衣
The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.
上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。
For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.
普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。
(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.
您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。
(4)--- Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?
请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?
===Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.
好的,我们的服务员马上到。
Medical Service医疗服务
(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?
你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?
(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently?
我感到头晕,喉咙痛。 还有,最近都睡不好。
(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .
不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程