酒店常用英语--日常服务

-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)

-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?

-Come in,please.-请进。

-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。

-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。

-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?

-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。

-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?

-Yes,please.-请换吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?

-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?

-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。

-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?

-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。

-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。

-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。

-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?

-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?

-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程