餐饮社区 | 网站客服 | 餐饮网址 | 网站投稿 | 发布商务信息 | 会员登陆 | 会员注册 | 会员中心 | 切换到繁體中文

www.canyin168.com-职业餐饮网

您现在的位置:职业餐饮网 >> 员工管理 >> 服务员培训 >> 管理 >> 酒店英语>> 内容正文

酒店前台英语:房租

作者:培训部 来源:职业餐饮网 发布时间:2007年04月01日 点击数: 【字体:

-What is the rent per day?-房租每天多少?

-(What is the price per night?)(每晚房金多少?)

-(What do you charge for it?)(宿费多少?)

-(What price is it?)-(房租多少?)

-(What does it cost?)(要多少钱?)

-(What are the charges for your rooms?)-(你们这儿的房租是怎么计算的?)

-There are three classes:special class,seventy yuan a day;first class,fifty yuan;second class,thirty yuan.The charges don't include the meals.
-分三等:特等每天七十元,一等五十元,二等三十元;房租中不包括膳食费。

-How much do you charge for an extra bed?-加床费怎么算?

-That reminds me.An extra bed is 2 yuan a day. a baby cot is one yuan.
-你的话倒提醒了我,加一张床一天二元,儿童床一天一元。

-Are the meals included in the rent?-房租里包括膳食费吗?

-No,they aren't.-不包括。

-Is breakfast included?-包括早餐吗?

-No.-不。

-Is there any reduciton for childen?-对儿童有优待吗?

-I'm afraid not.(I'm afraid there is no reduction for children.)
-很抱歉,优待是没有的。(很抱歉,对儿童并没有优待。)

-Do you charge for the baby?-婴儿要收费吗?

-Yes.But you can have an infant's crib in the guest room.A crib is one yuan a day.
-要收费。但您可在房间里加放婴儿床,每张婴儿床每天收费一元。

-When you say 60 yuan,is that with service and laundry?-六十元中包括服务费和洗衣费吗?

-It's including service but excluding laundry.-包括服务费,但不包括洗衣费。

-Will you give me a reduction if I stay here for several days?-如果我在这里住上几天,有没有什么折扣?

-I'm afraid that no reduction can be made.-很抱歉,折扣是没有的。

-That's too expensive.-那就太贵了。

收藏此页到:Google书签 Baidu搜藏 QQ书签Yahoo收藏 365Key网摘 餐饮博客 打印文章 收藏
热门资料
热门商品
餐饮招聘
最新菜品
餐饮图书