餐饮问答 | 网站投稿 | 会员注册 | 会员中心 | 繁体中文

www.canyin168.com-职业餐饮网

酒店前台接待日常用语

来源:职业餐饮网 发布时间:2012年01月11日 点击数: 收藏 讨论交流

(4)--- Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?
请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?
===Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.
好的,我们的服务员马上到。
Medical Service医疗服务
(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?
你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?
(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently?
我感到头晕,喉咙痛。 还有,最近都睡不好。
(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .
不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。
(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?
还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?
(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.
医生说你感冒了。 她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。
(6) ---Are they strong?
==Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.
---药性强吗?
==是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。
(7) Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?
你可以给点胃药给我吗?
(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?
如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。
(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.
恩,我确实有两年的胃病。
(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?
你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?
(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?
胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?
(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .
你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。
(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?
先生,你好些了吗?
(14)---What happened to your leg, Sir?
先生,你的腿怎么呢 ?
==I tripped and fell in the bathroom.
我不小心在浴室摔倒了。
---Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.
请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。
Part 4 Apologize
第四部分 道歉
1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.
很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。
2. I assure you it won’t happen again.
我保证此类事情不会在发生。
3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.
对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。
4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.
非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。
5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.
很抱歉,这很不寻常,我立刻去调查一下。
6. I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..
对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。
7. I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to send this dress for dry-cleaning? No charge of course.
我们深感抱歉,小姐。请你把衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店负担。
8. I’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best..
请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。
9. I’m sorry for that. I will ask the repairman to fix it now.
真是抱歉,我马上安排人去修理。
Part 5 The Damage
第五部分 赔 偿
1. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.恐怕您得赔偿损失。
I’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.
根据酒店规定,恐怕你要对弄坏的椅子做出赔偿。
The indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.
损坏地毯的赔偿是人民币100元。
I’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Yuan for the bloodstains
on your bed linen.
我很遗憾地告诉你对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100元特别洗涤费。
Part 6 Expressing Appreciation
第六部分 道谢
1. Thank you for your kind understanding.
谢谢您的理解。
2. I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.
非常感谢您对我们酒店的大力支持。
Part 7 Say Goodbye
第七部分 道别
1. Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝您旅途愉快!
2. On the house Sir, .I assure you that everything will be right next time you come.
这是免费的。我保证你下次光临时,一切都会妥妥当当。
3. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Good luck!
我期盼再次见到你,祝你好运!
Good Bye, and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您

阅读更多相关知识,返回【 酒店英语 】栏目列表