肯定答复:
1、 Certainly, sir, I will bring it to you right away.
当然,先生,我立刻把它拿来给您。
2、 We do haveavailable.
我们保证……切实可用。
未肯定时的答复:
1、 I’m sorry I cannot guarantee, but I’ll do my best.
对不起,我不能保证,但我一定会尽我全力去做。
2、 I’m sorry, madam, I’m not sure, but I’ll ask my manager/the
chef about it for you.
对不起,夫人,我不能确定,但我将会问我的经理/
厨师。
3、 If you wait a moment, sir, I’ll try to find out.
先生,您稍等片刻。我将调查清楚。
否定的答复:
1、 I’m sorry, there is no discount.
对不起,我们不提供折扣。
2、 I’m sorry, madam, I’m afraid we don’t have any available.
对不起,夫人,恐怕我们没有可用的房间了。
表示高兴:
1、 My pleasure, I’m happy everything was to your satisfaction.
这是我的荣幸,我很高兴一切都能令您满意。
2、 I’m glad to hear that.
我很高兴听您这么说。
表示遗憾:
1、 I’m sorry to hear that.
我感到很遗憾。
2、 It’s a great pity.
太可惜了。
表示关怀:
1、 Did you have a nice trip?
旅途愉快吗?
2、 Are you all right, sir?
先生,一切可好?
3、 I hope you did not hurt yourself.
我希望您不要伤害自己。
4、 Would you like to see the doctor?
去医院看看医生,好吗?
5、 I hope you feel better now.
我希望您现在感到舒服些。
表示谦让:
1、 After you, sir.
先生,您先。
2、 You first, sir.
您先走。
请让路:
1、 Excuse me, please.
不好意思,请让让。
2、 May I come through, please?
请问能让我过吗?
表示同意:
1、 That’s true.
那是真的。
2、 Absolutely, sir.
绝对是的,先生。
3、 Exactly, sir.
千真万确,先生。
表示不同意:
1、 Not really. It’s good value for the price.
并不是这样的。它确实物有所值。
表示明白:
1、 Yes, I see, sir.
先生,我明白。
表示不明白:
1、 Could you speak slowly, please?
您能说慢些吗?
2、 I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand. Should I get the
manager?
很抱歉,我不是很明白。我能让我经理过来吗?
3、 Pardon?
请您再说一遍好吗?
告别语:
1、 Good-bye, and have a nice trip.
再见,祝您一路顺风。
2、 Thank you for coming.
感谢您的光临。
3、 Sorry, I have to go. Nice talking with you.
对不起,我不得不走了。很您谈话很开心。
4、 We all look forward to serving you again.
我们期待能再次服务您。
5、 Hope you enjoyed staying with us.
希望您能和我们一起度过愉快的时光。
阅读更多相关知识,返回【
酒店英语 】栏目列表